+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0631 /restaurant manager dellhi

vikasbh

Sep 16, 2010
hello everybody,

I want to apply for pr under 0631.I finished my diploma after 12th in food and berverage service and i worked in
dubai for 5 years .Now i am working in pizza hut as restaurant manager.will i qualify or eligible to apply for Pr.
If not what are the alternative to apply for pr.

THanks
Vikas

docv

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
hi, if u hv worked for one yr. as a manager u can apply. but u hv to check how much points u get for ur qualification ,and work exp in dubai if it was also as a manager i think u will qualify.
all the best
docv

vikasbh

Sep 16, 2010
Thanks a lot,

I would like to ask you that my diploma was for one year only and i have done b.com(pass)along with that
which was correspondense.do i get any marks for my graduation .Please tell me because i have been asking so many consultants about this but didn't get reliable answer as they are just worried about their targets.

Thanks once agian.

docv

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
hi
they do give u points for part time study, but for correspondence i am not sure. how ever if u r nt sure calculate points based on ur full time qualification.

below is the details for which cic is awarding u points.
hope it helps.
docv

Points are awarded for earned educational credentials as well as the number of years of full‑time studies or full‑time equivalent studies. To be awarded points, you must meet both stated criteria.

Full‑time studies: At least 15 hours of instruction per week during the academic year. This includes any period of workplace training that forms part of the course.

Full‑time equivalent studies: If you completed a program of study on a part‑time or accelerated basis, count the length of time it would have taken to complete the program on a full‑time basis.

Use the chart below to determine your points. If you have not completed the number of years of study that correspond to your highest educational credential, award yourself points based on the number of years of study.

Example 1: If you have a Master’s degree but have completed only 16 years of full‑time study, award yourself 22 points.
Example 2: If you have a four‑year Bachelor’s degree and have completed 14 or more years of study, award yourself 20 points.
Master’s or PhD AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 25
Two or more university degrees at the Bachelor’s level AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 22
A three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 22
A university degree of two years or more at the Bachelor’s level, AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20
A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20
A one-year university degree at the Bachelor’s level AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15
A one year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 12
Secondary school (also called high school) 5

[/b]