+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0601?

joeljosek

Jun 7, 2020
Hi, I'm creating an express entry profile and wanted assistance in finding my NOC.
I have got 5 years of total work experience, have got clb 10 in ielts done my Bachelor's in IT and Masters in Management Studies in Marketing for which I got 2 bachelor's degrees Canadian equivalency from WES. I have worked as a Manager Career development in an education firm in sales and my last experience was of an Account executive associate on work experience (Associate Territory Manager on business card)for 2.5 years with Fedex Express handling International and domestic sales, I need your assistance in confirming if NOC 0601 is most apt for my roles and responsibilities.

I have tried to include as many roles and responsibilities I could below, they are as follows :
  • Using structured sales techniques, follows up on sales leads and makes cold calls on potential customers in multiple zip codes in the allocated territory.
  • Makes sales contacts and researches customer needs to develop business opportunities with potential prospects.
  • Closes profitable business that supports business objectives.
  • Develops and implements a sales work plan and schedule that ensures minimum attainment of all required sales activities including sales calls, service calls, proposal presentation, as well as any other sales activities defined by FedEx management.
  • Develop and maintain a territory intelligence system that records, stores, and reports all sales activities, account information, market place and industry information, and competitive information as well as any other information deemed necessary by FedEx management.
  • Seeks support to resolve customer problem resolution activities and ensure a timely follow-up.
  • Supports divisional tracking of performance by timely submission of all sales related reports required
  • Practices newly learned skills, prepares presentations to communicate his/her final capstone to the learning process
  • Supports the maintenance and growth of business (e.g., ground, air, international, etc.)
  • Introduces new products and services and expands business opportunities within customer accounts
  • Tracks sales performance to objectives
  • Researches and monitors account history and account statistics to respond to internal sales leads to identify opportunities to grow the business
  • Qualifies leads
  • Submits pricing requests and analyzes price quotes
  • Generates standard and customized reports and queries, accesses appropriate databases, and interprets and analyzes data
Request you to kindly share your valuable details. It would be of great help.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
The critical element (i.e., must perform ALL of the listed duties) is the Lead Statement. Do you do all of these things in your work?

Corporate sales managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, institutional, e-business and wholesale and retail sales.
The operative words for a management position are organise, establish, determine strategy, lead, recruit - middle/upper management functions. You might want to re-evaluate your job duties through this lens.

These activities fit the bill:
  • Closes profitable business that supports business objectives. (Not sure why you would want to close profitable businesses, but . . . )
  • Develops and implements a sales work plan and schedule that ensures minimum attainment of all required sales activities including sales calls, service calls, proposal presentation, as well as any other sales activities defined by FedEx management.
  • Develop and maintain a territory intelligence system that records, stores, and reports all sales activities, account information, market place and industry information, and competitive information as well as any other information deemed necessary by FedEx management.
Whereas these, are NOC B type attributes:
  • Submits pricing requests and analyzes price quotes
  • Generates standard and customized reports and queries, accesses appropriate databases, and interprets and analyzes data
  • Seeks support to resolve customer problem resolution activities and ensure a timely follow-up.

Reactions: joeljosek

joeljosek

Jun 7, 2020
Thanks for giving your input.
Closing of accounts or business was in fact a way of saying that the business or account has been on boarded with the organization.
You definitely make sense there though, will use a better statement.

Rahulshirke

Nov 19, 2020
Thanks for giving your input.
Closing of accounts or business was in fact a way of saying that the business or account has been on boarded with the organization.
You definitely make sense there though, will use a better statement.
Hi Joel,

I am working with FedEx and facing the same challenge with regards to the different designation in letter and visiting card. Can you please let me know which code did you select and how did it go. I have also send a DM to you in this regards.