+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0601 or 6221

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Any other opinion, please?
I'm probably going for duties over job title. I'm just worried about changing the NOC this far in the process. Still better than having PR denied.
I understand this is an old topic ut it helped me select my NOC as well. My title is Key Account Manager but duties are very similar to code 6221. I went for that one.

NB: I'm partly posting this reply to increase my numbers so I can appreciate the experts who helped! I believe it's 20 posts before we can start giving +1s
Hey... can u pls help me if I did the right thing.my designations 1st-Zonal Head-Business Development(Handling Sales) , 2nd-Key accounts manager, 3rd-Relationship manager(Handling corporate sales),, And i selected 0601 ? is this correct ? And i already received my ITA..please suggest..and I see very clearly in 0601 mentions zone head and key accounts manager, but relationship manager isn't mentioned, but in this job i completely handle IT Sales

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
I understand this is an old topic ut it helped me select my NOC as well. My title is Key Account Manager but duties are very similar to code 6221. I went for that one.

NB: I'm partly posting this reply to increase my numbers so I can appreciate the experts who helped! I believe it's 20 posts before we can start giving +1s
hey what sales were you handling,being key accounts manager ??? but when they have mentioned keymaager accounts manager in 0601-then Is 6221 is also hold good for Key accounts ?

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
I think 6221 suits you.
Wholesale is actually B2B ( not to retail consumers directly)
Hi
I think 6221 suits you.
Wholesale is actually B2B ( not to retail consumers directly)
pls help
My first designation-zonal head
2nd -key accounts manager
3rd -relationship manager

Throught , i have handled the sales department, and first 2 designations are clearly mentioned in the 0601 but not the "Relationship manager" , indeed this is also into "selling the license of job portals" to consultancies .. I got pr with 0601 ... Is the the right thing ?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi

pls help
My first designation-zonal head
2nd -key accounts manager
3rd -relationship manager

Throught , i have handled the sales department, and first 2 designations are clearly mentioned in the 0601 but not the "Relationship manager" , indeed this is also into "selling the license of job portals" to consultancies .. I got pr with 0601 ... Is the the right thing ?
If you letters which have duties matching with 0601 then it is alright.
I am regional sales head still going in for 6221

Reactions: EnthuChap

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Honestly i think the above advice is right for the 0601, however there is an important part in the 6221, it says wholesale trade.... maybe you can think about that and base your NOC decision on this... these NOC codes are the biggest problem of this whole EE thing IMO..... I have 30 days to submit and I am still not very sure of my own NOC....

Goodluck.....
why don't you send an email to them and get clarified..I need to find out which email id it is...i am also going to do the samething for my job code

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
I'm probably going for duties over job title. I'm just worried about changing the NOC this far in the process. Still better than having PR denied.
Why don't you send these job decsription of yours to this email id and get clarified "noc@..............." ..itseems they will only tell u which is the right job code for you ...

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
mailto:Noc@workingincanada.gc.ca , i am also having the same problem ...

Asta La Vista

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Guys.. I am also sailing in the same boat... Although I have not received the ITA yet.. I have also selected 0601 as my NOC as the title matches my current designation.. Corporate account manager...I am into IT sales..Following you guys here for direction... if anyone gets this issue sorted out.. please post here the solution....

Cheers

Reactions: Mantri1288

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
hey what sales were you handling,being key accounts manager ??? but when they have mentioned keymaager accounts manager in 0601-then Is 6221 is also hold good for Key accounts ?
The responsibilities you have on your job are more important than the title you hold. My title - Key Accounts Manager - is NOC code 0601 (Corporate Sales Managers) but my responsibilities are more of a sales executive. I work for a fooring distributor. I went for 6221 as 'building material' sales is inn the NOC. I would rather go for a lower skill level than try to pass off under 0601. Trying to be safe and honest!

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
The responsibilities you have on your job are more important than the title you hold. My title - Key Accounts Manager - is NOC code 0601 (Corporate Sales Managers) but my responsibilities are more of a sales executive. I work for a fooring distributor. I went for 6221 as 'building material' sales is inn the NOC. I would rather go for a lower skill level than try to pass off under 0601. Trying to be safe and honest!
I never knew that they had something like " lower level job skill/ higher level " ... But now i received ita with 0601 .... Can i change now ....? Or should i reapply for ita ... Any idea ?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi Guys.. I am also sailing in the same boat... Although I have not received the ITA yet.. I have also selected 0601 as my NOC as the title matches my current designation.. Corporate account manager...I am into IT sales..Following you guys here for direction... if anyone gets this issue sorted out.. please post here the solution....

Cheers
Don't go for the title, match the duties wherever the fit is higher chose that one.