Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
Hi All,

My consultant tells me that generally all the employers get sales guys locally in Canada as this field is full of experienced and skilled people. Not sure how true is that, may be people who are already in Canada can throw some light. Hence, we can't peg our hopes on getting a job in Canada - this is very difficult task for anyone outside Canada through the job bank. What can we do? But we all stay hopeful that we get PN from one of the provinces. There aren't many people from 0601 who have received an ITA. Fingers crossed.

All the best to all of us!

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
thats bad news :( I too have the same NOC but i work in Radio Broadcasting . Dont know the likelyhood of being picked for a provinacial Nomination .
pls keep this thread going..
has anyone received an ITA since the last post ?

Mcdreamy

May 25, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am about to apply for EE and wanted some suggestions from the experienced people on the forum.

I have more that 10 years experience in IT Sales and wanted to know if NOC:0601 will be the appropriate code for me to apply.

Thank You!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Mcdreamy said:
Hello Everyone,

I am about to apply for EE and wanted some suggestions from the experienced people on the forum.

I have more that 10 years experience in IT Sales and wanted to know if NOC:0601 will be the appropriate code for me to apply.

Thank You!
NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation/title match in the NOC list. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match). If you have found an NOC where the duties and responsibilities are the same as what you worked, then go for that NOC, even if the NOC designation/title does not match.

If you are not sure about your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities, they will suggest you the closest fit.

sagar1279

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Hello, please did anyone get pr on this noc and landed, how is the job market like? I understand that initially survival job is the key, any insight on current job market will be highly appreciated.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Hello Everyone,

Thank You!
Hello Mcdreamy,

Did you end up choosing NOC code 0601? Even I have a friend who is from IT Sales and is not sure if he should be choosing 0601 or something else?

Thank you in advance

Taurus2304

May 27, 2020
Hi, need some advise. My immigration consultant organised an interview with a company in the NOC Code 0601 and what they are offering is about 100k CAD post taxes (in hand) + accommodation separate. Is it believable? I questioned the consultant and what I understood is that this is under LMIA - Still after a telephonic interview such a package seems unbelievable. Plus the consultant says that the employer is now sponsoring me under FSWP. I am confused.

Do help in the decision making please

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi, need some advise. My immigration consultant organised an interview with a company in the NOC Code 0601 and what they are offering is about 100k CAD post taxes (in hand) + accommodation separate. Is it believable? I questioned the consultant and what I understood is that this is under LMIA - Still after a telephonic interview such a package seems unbelievable. Plus the consultant says that the employer is now sponsoring me under FSWP. I am confused.

If it's too good to believe, then it is most likely that way. You know the answer already.

Dhaval vora

Aug 14, 2020

May I know which consultant it is and what is the name of the company you were interviewed? we can then check the credibility of both sources.