+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0433 - Commissioned officers of the Canadian Forces

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hello all,

I have a question. I have submitted a profile and currently have my eligibility at the stage of 'review required'.

I applied under a different NOC code as I thought the NOC 0433 is ONLY for Canadian Armed forces.

I have four years experience in another army fulfilling all the duties of NOC 0433.

My question is has anyone out there applied under the NOC 0433 (having served in a foreign military) and received EE PR?

Or

Has anybody applied using NOC 0433 and been told by IRCC that they can NOT use this NOC as it is only for Canadian Armed Forces personnel.

Thanks ahead of time.

murraymoose

Oct 2, 2020
Hello all,

I have a question. I have submitted a profile and currently have my eligibility at the stage of 'review required'.

I applied under a different NOC code as I thought the NOC 0433 is ONLY for Canadian Armed forces.

I have four years experience in another army fulfilling all the duties of NOC 0433.

My question is has anyone out there applied under the NOC 0433 (having served in a foreign military) and received EE PR?

Or

Has anybody applied using NOC 0433 and been told by IRCC that they can NOT use this NOC as it is only for Canadian Armed Forces personnel.

Thanks ahead of time.
did you ever get an answer to this? I’m in exactly the same situation. What was the outcome?