Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
More manpowers that basically needs to tackle their >3,00,000 backlog before June '10.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-06-24a.asp

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC IT MANAGER list for new applicant!!!! :( bye bye upto 1more year... some my friends also waiting to move to canada under this category, but no chance in FSW-1 at this movement atleast upto next NOC announcement in year 2012.

OMM

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I am sad for the aspirant applicants.
I am sure in 2012, Canada will include IT.
Canada will need lots of IT professionals in 2013-2016.

CIC was so embarrassed with the huge backlog. I hope they will work hard on this in the next 1 year.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Lets hope 0213 applicants hear some fantastic news whixh they have been waiting for.

Good Luck

Pal

dvj

Jun 20, 2011
Hi Baskara, Where are you in India? I am planning to apply for a permanent residency to Canada. I am working in ITfield as a programmer for 7 years and my assessment results qualify me for the applicaiton. Have you applied through any consultancy? Your inputs on this will be great help for me.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
jnathan said:
I am sad for the aspirant applicants.
I am sure in 2012, Canada will include IT.
Canada will need lots of IT professionals in 2013-2016.

CIC was so embarrassed with the huge backlog. I hope they will work hard on this in the next 1 year.
You're right!

Pal

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
dvj

no scope for you to apply in the next 6 months or 1 year.
again IT has not been included in the list.

only way for you is AEO. Arranged Employment Opinion.

thomas78

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-06-2011
Hello guys..

i just want to share my experience in canada. I applied PR under noc 0213 and the processing time took 1 year and 3 months. I have just 7 years experience in c++ and java. I landed with my family on June 9th. After 4 days of rest, I started searching a job through job portals. I received many calls from the day I posted my resume in monster and workopolis. Mainly had calls from consultants and direct companies . I attended one direct company interview and got the job today. I have been a active member of other threads in this forum and would like to say that canada has changed a lot. IT professional is one non-regulated profession and its not difficult to get a job here. however they might not give attractive offer if you dont have canadian experience. But its nice to start from beginning here. We have to prove ourselves in the interview and have references mainly our previous managers and one canadian work reference. try to have one colleaque of yours who is working in canada(onsite) as reference.

C#, java, J2EE, banking , capital markets .. these are the hot selling jobs here.. There might be others, but i dont know. starting Salary comes for a new immigrant from 60K onwards. if its in contract, expect hourly rate of 70.

this forum really helped me a lot in immigrating and getting to know about canada.... So this is my humble contribution ... All credit goes to our Almighty god...

thanks..
thomas

JigJig

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-14-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-10
Med's Done....
16-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
thomas78 said:
Hello guys..

i just want to share my experience in canada. I applied PR under noc 0213 and the processing time took 1 year and 3 months. I have just 7 years experience in c++ and java. I landed with my family on June 9th. After 4 days of rest, I started searching a job through job portals. I received many calls from the day I posted my resume in monster and workopolis. Mainly had calls from consultants and direct companies . I attended one direct company interview and got the job today. I have been a active member of other threads in this forum and would like to say that canada has changed a lot. IT professional is one non-regulated profession and its not difficult to get a job here. however they might not give attractive offer if you dont have canadian experience. But its nice to start from beginning here. We have to prove ourselves in the interview and have references mainly our previous managers and one canadian work reference. try to have one colleaque of yours who is working in canada(onsite) as reference.

C#, java, J2EE, banking , capital markets .. these are the hot selling jobs here.. There might be others, but i dont know. starting Salary comes for a new immigrant from 60K onwards. if its in contract, expect hourly rate of 70.

this forum really helped me a lot in immigrating and getting to know about canada.... So this is my humble contribution ... All credit goes to our Almighty god...

thanks..
thomas
Thanks for posting this... :)

Dhillon1471

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2010 CIO Sydney
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010 by CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
23/09/2010 by NDVO
File Transfer...
27/05/2010 to NDVO
Med's Request
15/11/2012
Med's Done....
23/11/2012, DM 19/02/2013
Passport Req..
15/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2013 PPT Recvd on 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
Planning for May 2013
thomas78 said:
Hello guys..

thanks..
thomas
Some encouraging new for 0213 applicants

amay

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
02-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
29-Mar-2010
Med's Request
04-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Aug-2011
thomas78 said:
Hello guys..

thanks..
thomas
Congratulations, Thomas!! Thank you for sharing your experience and tips. Did you work in Canada before? or did your previous company have Canadian connection? I don't have any friends working in Canada. Would that be a major limitation? Please let me know.

Regards,
amay

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
thomas78,

good news from you for all of us.
Things have changed sharply, Canada needs more IT guys with rising use of IT stuffs in their businesses. it is unthinkable for a Canadian Biz to run without an IT environment.

What Canadians are afraid of that once a huge number of IT guys sneak into Canada, their own IT graduates would face fresh challenges from us and that is not what they want at the moment. they have had a lesson from 2008-2010 0213 PR's. everyone knows that CIC now meets regularly with industry leaders.

have a look at this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=acRnY_GhLt8&feature=channel_video_title

thomas78

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-06-2011
amay said:
Congratulations, Thomas!! Thank you for sharing your experience and tips. Did you work in Canada before? or did your previous company have Canadian connection? I don't have any friends working in Canada. Would that be a major limitation? Please let me know.

Regards,
amay
thank you amay...i have not worked in canada before.. yes one of my previous company had canadian clients and I have worked for them. It is not a limitation. If you do not have any canadian work references, give them personal references and you can give indian references to them. The employer would send mail and check with them.

thomas