+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0213 - "Date <candidate> first became qualified to practice in this occupation"

abr16

Feb 23, 2021
Hey guys,

In my express entry application, I need some help in answering this question "Date <candidate> first became qualified to practice in this occupation":-

My primary NOC code is 0213 - I am a manager since 6 years. Prior to that I was a software programmer, so NOC 2174. My bachelor degree covers for both these NOC's. What should be my answer to this question? The day I started working in a managerial role or the day I received my bachelors degree?

0213 – Computer and information systems managers

Main duties
This group performs some or all of the following duties:

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
  • Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations
  • Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
  • Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
  • Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
  • Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
Employment requirements
  • A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, business administration, commerce or engineering is usually required.
  • Several years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.

Regards

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Also, in requirements it says

• Several years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.

How much experience is required for 0213 ?