+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0122 Banking Manager

SL

Dec 23, 2008
Hello
Would seek feedback as to whether the above occupation is eligible to apply for immigration to Canada. I have been in the banking line for over 10 years handling the sales and services job funcgtion. The job title I had includes Relationship Manager, Mobile Mortgage Manager and Business Banking Manager.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Cheers

SL

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
That occupation qualifies under our PNP,He just needs a job offer now .But 0122 is on the list of the 38 0ccupations Whats the problem????

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Go to the link for the 38 occupations on this website,click financial managers,It then says 0122 Bank managers can also be processed as a similiar profession

SL

Dec 23, 2008
Thank you very much to all for the feedback. This is much appreciated. I did some research and noted that the closest I can get to for NOC 01224 is under the main category of 1111 of its sub category of 1114 - other financial officers then under mortgage broker with main duties as - meet with clients to obtain information about income, liabilities and assets, and type, price and condition of property to be mortgaged, and negotiate mortgage loans with lenders or lending institutions on behalf of clients.
This job description is the closest I can get to under Financial managers.

# 1111 Financial Auditors and Accountants
# 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts
# 1113 Securities Agents, Investment Dealers and Brokers
# 1114 Other Financial Officers

By virtue of the above, would seek expert feedbacks as whether the category above under 1114 is adequately covered for submission of application under 1111.

Kind regards

SL

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC guy,
i am also in d same situation with this person,diff is i ave already submitted my application with noc 0122 since i am a banker,checkd my online status n it now says decision made,so i am a bit confused also which PNP are u talking abt?mayb i can apply for that
thanks

alice_chained

Star Member
Jan 20, 2009
They are looking for mostly operations guys in banks in the accounting or operations department. If you perform the duities mentioned in the 0111 NOC then you may apply, but it mentions that you have to be employed in the financial and accounting departments, which implies that it is a back office or operations jobs that apply.

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks alice,i actally am the head of operations in my ank,so u think i stand a chance with my noc 0122

abasossi

Feb 7, 2009
my friends i'm a banker 8 years experience operations manager, i applied on nov 08, under noc 0122
received reply on jan 09 that my noc in not in the eligible 38 nocs,
and funds will be refunded in six months
thanks,

alice_chained

Star Member
Jan 20, 2009
Depends on the duties that you are performing again, they mention the finance and accounting departments, please read through the noc duties requirements and decide whether it fits the Noc or not.

Kind Regards,

Amin

adarshdeep

Sep 28, 2016
Hi,

Me and my wife with our son are planning to migrate, and my wife is the primary applicant.
Currently she's working in public sector bank in India as deputy manager and currently holding a position of branch manager.
She's working since 2010 in the same bank.

I have few queries regarding this NOC-0122 as we are planning to apply under this category.

1. What is the actual scope for this NOC to get selected for migration?
2. what all provinces have this NOC under their PNP program?
3. If any province has it in their PNP program, then do we have to have a job offer to get nominated?
4. can we apply in more then once province for PNP at a time?
5. if we don't have any job offer, then what best we can do to get selected for immigration?

Thanks in Advance,
Adarsh.