Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

Procurement Manager applying under NOC 0113 please connect here so that we can share the timelines and progress of applications and can help each other.

Sachagan

Aug 31, 2020
Hi Praful, thanks for creating the group. My NOC is 0113 with 7 years of procurement experience. I've applied for SINP via the EE route. Is there a chance the score may come down this year ? Past few scores were 70,69 and 68. My SINP grid score is 65.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hello Sachagan, looking at the current trend, it is highly unlikely that it is going to come down. It is better to pursue some master course and then apply.

Reactions: Sachagan

Sachagan

Aug 31, 2020
Hello Sachagan, looking at the current trend, it is highly unlikely that it is going to come down. It is better to pursue some master course and then apply.
Praful - Appreciate your response, thankyou. I already hold a Master's degree :) Already maxed out on IELTS with CLB9. Am hoping against hope now :) Let's see how things progress. Kind regards.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Praful - Appreciate your response, thankyou. I already hold a Master's degree :) Already maxed out on IELTS with CLB9. Am hoping against hope now :) Let's see how things progress. Kind regards.
I guess age is only the criteria now for which you can’t do anything. Lets hope for the best brother.

Reactions: Sachagan

Narayan rao

Dec 9, 2020
Hi all This Is Narayan Rao working with Supply chain from 18 years. Advise and suggestions which pnp is accepting this NOC is highly appreciated