+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

PawarT

Jun 11, 2014
What are the interview questions being asked??? are they general or related to your NOC????
I have got a second line updated waiting for MR....
what is the timeline for MR??

wajeeha

Feb 4, 2015
HI,

HELLO EVERYONE, I HAVE APPLIED ON NOC 1111 IN NOVEMBER 2014... KINDLY ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT IS MY CHANCE OF SELECTION MY FILE FOR FURTHER PROCESS??

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
PawarT said:
What are the interview questions being asked??? are they general or related to your NOC????
I have got a second line updated waiting for MR....
what is the timeline for MR??
Hi, the interview questions are always related to your current job and the documents you submitted in your application so there is nothing to fear.

The timeline for MR is different for everybody as our applications and family circumstances are different, cheers.

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
wajeeha said:
HI,

HELLO EVERYONE, I HAVE APPLIED ON NOC 1111 IN NOVEMBER 2014... KINDLY ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT IS MY CHANCE OF SELECTION MY FILE FOR FURTHER PROCESS??
What is your time line???

ggmunpl

Nov 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
24-8-2014
File Transfer...
09-10-2014
Med's Request
yet to recieve
Med's Done....
yet to recieve
Interview........
yet to recieve
Passport Req..
yet to recieve
VISA ISSUED...
yet to recieve
LANDED..........
yet to land
whst wrong with ndvo.....
still no mr
if they want to reject can reject rather than making us to wait....
its too much
m may applicant an still no mr....

kashifyousuf

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
NOC 1111 November 2014 Applicant, please Whatsapp me to add in a Whatsapp group

Hi All NOC 1111 November Applicant,

I am trying to connect all those who applied under NOC 1111 and November Applicant, please give me a Whatsapp message on +966568489222, there are already few guys connected and waiting to connect all those who are here and having the same criteria, as our NOC is very slow and we need to support and share.

Thanks,

Awaiting for your Whatsapp message @ +966568489222

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
I am 31st October on NOC1111 I surrender all !I Surrender all to Jesus 2 cos honestly this is the only Noc that look so very cold no info about rejection or returned or cap why is cic treating us like this I only belief after a tunnel there is always a bright light let be hoping

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
INVALUABLE ARTICLE

Survival Job/Professional Work

New Canadians have widely different family circumstances and financial needs. No timeline exists that is right for all families and individuals. Below is a list of three reasonable options that are helpful to review. These job goals probably match the short-term, medium-range, and long-term goals that you could outline for yourself. Economic factors will determine some of your choices.

If you wish to work in your profession in the long-term, you must continue to work on your long-range plans while you are working at a Survival Job. Set some realistic goals for ways to get closer to your long-term job goal, and then focus on the short or medium range job that will help you to get closer to work in your profession.

Survival Job

A survival job is a job not related to your profession. For many newcomers survival work is their first step into the labour market. Survival work can be helpful in generating income while you settle your family, learn English and have your credentials assessed. It may be helpful in developing your network, building your understanding of the Canadian workplace, and connecting with your community.

Work through the information and resources contained in this Job Search website and connect with an employment counsellor to work towards a survival job as a part of your short-term planning.

Related Work

Like survival work, work related to your profession can keep you afloat financially while you work on your long-term goals. Work related to your field can more effectively move you towards your long-term goals. It will help to build your knowledge of your chosen sector in Canada and provide an opportunity to build up sector contacts and references.

Finding related work will require a higher level of English communication as well as higher-level job-searching skills, which will require greater planning and communication with your employment counsellor.

Professional Work

Your ability to return to working in your profession will require not only extremely high English skills but highly tuned communication skills overall. You will have explored and completed any licensing and credentialing required and will likely have some Canadian experience in your field, though related or volunteer work.

Finding and maintaining professional work requires highly advanced job-search skills. You will likely have a well-developed professional network, are involved in professional or community clubs or associations and have mentors advising you along the way. Canadian professionals develop ambitious “life-long learning” approaches to keep up with best practices and maintain your skills and standing in the field.

Reaching this level in communication, licensure and job-searching skills requires a lot of work, patience and planning. Again, your employment counsellor and professional mentors will be important in guiding you to reach your long-term goals.

Whether you are working on your short-, medium- or long-term plans we suggest using the information and resources provided in our Job-Search website, and the partnership provided by an employment counsellor, in working your way through the steps required to reach your goals.

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors, some help please:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/resume-cv-cover-letters-t268986.0.html

mhussein

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-29-2014
IELTS Request
With App
Hello everybody

Please confirm that these are the last dates for charges to the NOC 0111 application fees:

The last CC Charge was on January 29 for app received on December 8

The last DD en-cashed was on February 2 for app received on December 3

Good luck to all of us

kendi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Davao City/Makati City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting for docs thru snail mail
Nomination.....
App returned due to cap fill. Going to try express entry.
LANDED..........
[IMG]http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/flagscan/canada_gl_e0.gif[/img]
Hi there.

NOC 1111

My application was received last December 29, 2014.. Is there any update on NOC 1111?

Thanks guys.

mwa

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
EE Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2015
File Transfer...
nil
Med's Request
nil
Med's Done....
nil
Passport Req..
nil
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
wajeeha said:
I have applied on dated 18-Non-2014.....

I hope you are safe, but after 14 Dec applicant having NOC 1111 have rare chance to be in...........