+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

sainim27

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO, shifted to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
18-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2015
LANDED..........
15-09-2015
obryan20 said:
Hi all. How is everyone doing? I've been away for a while. It's been a busy past couple of weeks, but it's time for a Landing Story.

It's official. I come to you now as a bona fide Canadian permanent resident! I did my landing on January 7, 2015 at Pearson International Airport in Toronto. Clearing customs and immigration was a breeze using the information gained from others' experiences posted on the forum. What worked in my advantage though was that most persons coming to Canada were residents or citizens so I was the only one in the visitor line when I got there :), probably because it's so cold.

After deplaning, the first stop was customs, where I told them I was there to do my "landing". Based on what you had put on the form you were given on the plane, the officer wrote something on it that would either get you further screening after collecting your bags or allow you to just go straight through. As I was new and had to file Goods Accompanying form, I needed to be screened further. Thereafter, I was directed to Immigration where I showed them the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and passport with visa. The officer then cancelled the visa and stamped the passport. He then filled in some of the blank spaces on the COPR (such as place and date became PR, home address in Canada, etc), signed and dated the bottom and had me do the same. He kept the CIC copy, gave my copy back to me, noted that the PR card will be sent to the given address in 6-8 weeks and welcomed me to Canada. I wasn't asked to show proof of funds even though I had it on me (negotiable instruments under $10k + US bank statements showing the remainder so I didn't need to declare).

Some time after, I went to the Service Canada which is to the left of Immigration. Point to note - If you're coming through Pearson airport and want to get your Social Insurance Number (SIN) at the airport Service Canada, ensure you arrive within their opening hours which are from 1pm to 9pm. As I went through much faster than I had anticipated, I was there from after 12pm and so had to wait a short while for them to open. However, after they did I got it immediately. They just took some additional information (mother's/father's names and your Canadian address) and then printed it out right there and gave it to me, cautioning that I am only mandated to give my SIN to 3 groups - Canadian govt, employer, banks. Then I went to collect my luggage and went through further screening with customs. I gave them my Goods Accompanying list, and they gave me a receipt for the value of it, all with no duties. Same would be done for Goods to Follow list.

After clearing customs, I headed for the exit and subsequently the c-c-c-cold :eek: :-X. I understand that day was the coldest it's been since probably the winter began - temperatures as low as -17 degrees but which could be as cold as -30 degrees because of wind chill. What a day I chose to land huh, lol.

I brought 3 bank drafts which I used to open bank accounts the following day. I also got a credit card with a C$2000 limit (Scotiabank StartRight) which I'll be using remotely to start building my credit in the interim. The persons who dealt with me were extremely nice, friendly and helpful and again made me feel welcome. I stayed with family for less than a week getting a few things done and just enjoying myself and then returned to my home country to resume work until the spring. I'll be looking a Canadian job during that time and hopefully either get one or line up interviews for some by time I return to Canada. Then, I'll post again about my experiences after returning.

I didn't get my Permanent Resident Card before leaving and therefore will either need to have someone bring it with them when next they come or apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document. I have also requested GCMS notes on 20-Jan-2015 (free since I am now a PR) so I could get some further insight into how my application made its way through the process.
Congratsss
really informative.....

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
obryan20 said:
Hi all. How is everyone doing? I've been away for a while. It's been a busy past couple of weeks, but it's time for a Landing Story.

It's official. I come to you now as a bona fide Canadian permanent resident! I did my landing on January 7, 2015 at Pearson International Airport in Toronto. Clearing customs and immigration was a breeze using the information gained from others' experiences posted on the forum. What worked in my advantage though was that most persons coming to Canada were residents or citizens so I was the only one in the visitor line when I got there :), probably because it's so cold.

After deplaning, the first stop was customs, where I told them I was there to do my "landing". Based on what you had put on the form you were given on the plane, the officer wrote something on it that would either get you further screening after collecting your bags or allow you to just go straight through. As I was new and had to file Goods Accompanying form, I needed to be screened further. Thereafter, I was directed to Immigration where I showed them the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and passport with visa. The officer then cancelled the visa and stamped the passport. He then filled in some of the blank spaces on the COPR (such as place and date became PR, home address in Canada, etc), signed and dated the bottom and had me do the same. He kept the CIC copy, gave my copy back to me, noted that the PR card will be sent to the given address in 6-8 weeks and welcomed me to Canada. I wasn't asked to show proof of funds even though I had it on me (negotiable instruments under $10k + US bank statements showing the remainder so I didn't need to declare).

Some time after, I went to the Service Canada which is to the left of Immigration. Point to note - If you're coming through Pearson airport and want to get your Social Insurance Number (SIN) at the airport Service Canada, ensure you arrive within their opening hours which are from 1pm to 9pm. As I went through much faster than I had anticipated, I was there from after 12pm and so had to wait a short while for them to open. However, after they did I got it immediately. They just took some additional information (mother's/father's names and your Canadian address) and then printed it out right there and gave it to me, cautioning that I am only mandated to give my SIN to 3 groups - Canadian govt, employer, banks. Then I went to collect my luggage and went through further screening with customs. I gave them my Goods Accompanying list, and they gave me a receipt for the value of it, all with no duties. Same would be done for Goods to Follow list.

After clearing customs, I headed for the exit and subsequently the c-c-c-cold :eek: :-X. I understand that day was the coldest it's been since probably the winter began - temperatures as low as -17 degrees but which could be as cold as -30 degrees because of wind chill. What a day I chose to land huh, lol.

I brought 3 bank drafts which I used to open bank accounts the following day. I also got a credit card with a C$2000 limit (Scotiabank StartRight) which I'll be using remotely to start building my credit in the interim. The persons who dealt with me were extremely nice, friendly and helpful and again made me feel welcome. I stayed with family for less than a week getting a few things done and just enjoying myself and then returned to my home country to resume work until the spring. I'll be looking a Canadian job during that time and hopefully either get one or line up interviews for some by time I return to Canada. Then, I'll post again about my experiences after returning.

I didn't get my Permanent Resident Card before leaving and therefore will either need to have someone bring it with them when next they come or apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document. I have also requested GCMS notes on 20-Jan-2015 (free since I am now a PR) so I could get some further insight into how my application made its way through the process.
Thanks for sharing brother..

manikcma

Dec 2, 2014
tanwares said:
Hi everyone

I have applied at the end of September and got my CC charged on 30th November. But after that haven't got an y PER email. Does it mean I am out of the game?
Dear Hero Members,

Please share your valuable opinion on above problem mentioned by tanwares.

YoYo2926

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ========> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Re: NOC 0111 November Applicant Please whatsapp me

This is Very specific.. Thanks enjoy the group..

quote author=kashifyousuf link=topic=201855.msg3961936#msg3961936 date=1422161496]
HI All,

I am trying to connect with Noc 1111 and November Applicant, as this NOC is behaving strange and so far of November no DD is charged yet, and going very slow, so need to connect with each other , in this regard I have managed to connect with a couple of guys on my whatsapp. I would love to connect with you if you are from NOC 1111 and a November Applicant.

Whatsapp me on +966568489222

Thanks,

Kashif
[/quote]

Starry_Night

Jan 20, 2015
Amman
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Rcvd on Oct 2, 2014
Doc's Request.
CC on Jan 7, 2015
Nomination.....
PER on Jan 21, 2015
Med's Request
April 26, 2015
Med's Done....
April 30, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
planning march 2016
Hello all ... i am from the same NOC group, 1111, but application was rcvd on Oct 14, my CC charged on Jan 7, and PER received on Jan 21; i believe so far my timeline looks normal; hoping to receive something in the near future - do you know if the interviewed are waived for all, or is it case by case?
Good luck for all :D
Starry Starry Night

YoYo2926

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ========> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Congrats Man!!!

Starry_Night said:
Hello all ... i am from the same NOC group, 1111, but application was rcvd on Oct 14, my CC charged on Jan 7, and PER received on Jan 21; i believe so far my timeline looks normal; hoping to receive something in the near future - do you know if the interviewed are waived for all, or is it case by case?
Good luck for all :D
Starry Starry Night

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
raja053 said:
Thanks for sharing brother..
No problem. Happy to help.

kashifyousuf

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
sukhwinder kaur $ said:
Frnds m 1st Dec. Applicant NOC 1111
Still didn't gt any update..
m out of race???

I am November 13th Applicant, NOC 1111, and still hopeful , but haven't heard anything from CIC yet.

Best of Luck

kashifyousuf

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
NOC 1111 November 2014 App Rec Date

Hi,

I am trying to connect all NOC 1111 November applicant, as our NOC is very slow and we need to have more connectivity to share and support.

Whatsapp me +966568489222

Thanks,

Kashif

sukhwinder kaur $

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
kashifyousuf said:
I am November 13th Applicant, NOC 1111, and still hopeful , but haven't heard anything from CIC yet.

Best of Luck
m very much worried bcoz there are last week of Oct. & Nov. Applicants are waiting for golden mail nd m Dec applicant ..
But still hoping for PER ;D

kashifyousuf

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
sukhwinder kaur $ said:
m very much worried bcoz there are last week of Oct. & Nov. Applicants are waiting for golden mail nd m Dec applicant ..
But still hoping for PER ;D
Good Luck