+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
banker1212 said:
Dear Senoirs plz help me to fill schdule 3/economic class question 12-b

I m applying under NOC 1212 (supervisor, finance,insurance,office workers). I joined the bank as a Management Trainee Officer and undertook two months class room based training and four months on job training and after that i was posted to a branch where i m performing duties that fall in noc 1212.
My question is what noc shud i mention for six months experience of management trainee?? Shud i leave it blank or write "unknown or n/a" Huh

or should i include this training period under my primary noc 1212???

Plz guide me frndz...i searched hrsdc site and found no noc for management trainee :(
Is there anyone who can answer my question?? I m really worried guys plz help me what to do??

srizvi93

Jul 7, 2014
Hi,
My sister is applying under NOC1111, she got all her docs but waiting for CES report, its almost 4 weeks but still no response, her friend got his CES report in 7 weeks, as per spreadsheet 69 apps have been received, any idea how big the actual figure could be as compared to spreadsheet? Filing the case by end of aug would be fine or useless?

And also she has Bcom (No certificattions), 6+ experience as an accountant in private school, can she apply under noc 1212 also? but there is no supervisor concept in schools, her job duties include the payroll work, routine payments, accounts payable and receivable, but she is not supervising any group since its a school, Please Suggest will she be too late by end of Aug for NOC 1111 :-\

Thanks!

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
banker1212 said:
Is there anyone who can answer my question?? I m really worried guys plz help me what to do??
That training will also be the part of 1212.

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
srizvi93 said:
Hi,
My sister is applying under NOC1111, she got all her docs but waiting for CES report, its almost 4 weeks but still no response, her friend got his CES report in 7 weeks, as per spreadsheet 69 apps have been received, any idea how big the actual figure could be as compared to spreadsheet? Filing the case by end of aug would be fine or useless?

And also she has Bcom (No certificattions), 6+ experience as an accountant in private school, can she apply under noc 1212 also? but there is no supervisor concept in schools, her job duties include the payroll work, routine payments, accounts payable and receivable, but she is not supervising any group since its a school, Please Suggest will she be too late by end of Aug for NOC 1111 :-\

Thanks!
No one knows the timelines. If you look at spread sheet, it is a very big number however CIC website is showing hardly 600 total applications received while those who are on spreadsheet is 300 % of what CIC is showing. So no one can gurantee for anything. Just complete your file ASAP and send it to CIC.

Roznaz

Aug 3, 2014
Guys i am making application for canada however i unaware as to which NOC cateogry my duties fall. Request your reponse on my duties below to help me identify NOC Category.

Employer 1:

1) Estabilishing audit objective, and designing and implementing audit methodologies, processes and audit report criteria;

2) Preapring audit reports, management representaton letters, audit committee presentations;

3) Audit the organization's balance sheet, profit and loss statements and ledger accounts;

4) Request the organization heads and collect the requisite documents for performing the audit;

5) Audit as per relevant statue applicable to clients;

6) Mentoring juniors to ensure completion of work;

7) conducting tax audits of various clients under the income tax act, 1961

Employer 2:

1) Record the accounting entry for investment and redemption of mutual fund, fixed deposit, goverment securities, corporate bonds into SAP system

2) Examine accounting record and prepare financial statement in compliance with revised schedule VI of companies act and Income tax act

3) Examine records and prepare Asset liability management report in order to comply with the regulatory requirement of reserve bank of india

4) Analyze financial record and prepare PDR III and stress test report for submission to reserve bank of india

5) Plan & Setup of implementation for credence system and prepare report on VaR and backtesting for the management and regulaotry reporting

6) Develop and maintain budgets, MIS and regulatory report for internal reporting to management, Audit & Risk committee and External Auditor

7) Assist management by analyzing financial records and providing cash flow statement, profit and loss accounts. Hedge effectiveness for making business decision

Employer 3:

1) Conduct audit of the companies and ensure that finanical statement prepared in accordance with statutory laws and generally accepted accounting principles

2) Analyze the financial statement prepared are free from material mistatement and review the note to accounts and disclosure in the financial statement

3) Assess the resonableness of any significant assumptions underlying valuation and disclosure in financial statements

4) Summaries audit findings, which might include material misstatement of financial information or severe control deficiencies, and provide recommendation on corrective actions to the management

5) Prepare draft audit reports to incorporate in a final audit report for review by the audit superior

Are all the above duties falls into NOC 1111 or NOC 1112 or other category..... Please provide your valuable information

Thanks

jeffy

Aug 1, 2014
@Roznaz, In my opinion that's a 1111 path. NOC 1112 is more of a certified financial analyst path that involves capital and money markets, but please
still take my 2 cents with a grain of salt. cheers :)

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
Paddy78 said:
That training will also be the part of 1212.
DEAR PADDY THANX ATLEAST U REPLIED TO MY QUESTION..

but during my training period my job duties were not fall under noc 1212.. i was just learning and having class room lectures and on job rotation ON DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS.. its also mentioned on my appointment letter that i hv to underttok six months training... then how can i write same noc 1212 for that training period...

PLZZZ GUIDE!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeffy said:
hello fellow finance peeps, I am really new to this forum. My noc is 1111 and i applied for fsw2014. I have a question and I hope the seniors
can help me out. Will I get experience pts if I only submitted reference letters and self attested duties for the 2 companies (1 & 3 below) I worked with?

Company 1 - submitted certificate of employment and self attested duties
Company 2 - submitted certificate of employment with duties
Company 3 - submitted certificate of employment and self attested duties

many thanks and good luck to all! :)
Self-attested duties are not acceptable and normally will not be awarded points.

What is a "certificate of employment?"

The application requires letters from your employers stating your duties. If it is not possible to obtain these, you can get letters from managers or others who knew your duties and can state them.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srizvi93 said:
Hi,

Thanks!
If her duties match the NOC description she can apply.

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
banker1212 said:
DEAR PADDY THANX ATLEAST U REPLIED TO MY QUESTION..

but during my training period my job duties were not fall under noc 1212.. i was just learning and having class room lectures and on job rotation ON DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS.. its also mentioned on my appointment letter that i hv to underttok six months training... then how can i write same noc 1212 for that training period...

PLZZZ GUIDE!!
Future canadian what u suggest?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
banker1212 said:
Future canadian what u suggest?
It doesn't sound like you were 1212 during your training. In that case, ideally your letter would state that first you had 6 months training and after that point your duties were X, Y, Z.

good luck

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
future_canadian said:
It doesn't sound like you were 1212 during your training. In that case, ideally your letter would state that first you had 6 months training and after that point your duties were X, Y, Z.

good luck
Yes my appointmnt letter and refernce letter both shows that i was given six months training...but my question is that what noc should i write in q 12b for this training period??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
banker1212 said:
Yes my appointmnt letter and refernce letter both shows that i was given six months training...but my question is that what noc should i write in q 12b for this training period??
Good question, I really don't know how to answer!

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
future_canadian said:
NOC would be for the duties for which you were actually performing duties post completion of your training.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
Lollzzz.. no one is giving answer to this question..
I think u should write email to hrsdc asking which noc bank management trainee belongs