+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Paddy78 said:
You need to mention details of Assets and liabilities and that will be helpful when you settle in Canada and wish to sell off your assets and transfer money to Canada and income tax there normally asks for the same.

For settlement funds, it should only be liquid or highly convertible forms eg. Bank FDs, Saving accounts, Share certificates in Demat, PF funds which are as good as cash deposits.

Rest is you can have other's opinions as well. But for sure property wont supplement the need to have minimum settlement funds
Paddy is totally right.

amithin

May 24, 2014
Hi Aman,

Are these the accurate numbers on the FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet? Who is updating these numbers? Kindly let me know

Regards,
Amit.

kumars.aman said:
FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet:

FSWP 2014 Entry : -

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
amithin said:
Hi Aman,

Are these the accurate numbers on the FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet? Who is updating these numbers? Kindly let me know

Regards,
Amit.
The FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet does not incorporate applications for every single person in the entire world who is submitting an application. Entries are being updated mostly by the individual forum member or the admins. The numbers there should be taken as just an estimate. Each NOC will also have different estimates based on the popularity of that particular NOC. IT and business NOCs are popular, but even moreso those that were available in the 2013 FSWP, but for which the caps were filled.

TPear

May 2, 2014
Paddy78 said:
For settlement funds, it should only be liquid or highly convertible forms eg. Bank FDs, Saving accounts, Share certificates in Demat, PF funds which are as good as cash deposits.
Guys can you please advice. What exactly is needed for Proof of Funds? Is letter from bank confirming the amount is enough? Or they will request for report for the last 6 months?

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
TPear said:
Guys can you please advice. What exactly is needed for Proof of Funds? Is letter from bank confirming the amount is enough? Or they will request for report for the last 6 months?
Others submitted only certification from the bank of the balance of the fund, stated in the currency which the fund is maintained. Im not sure how the banks in your country do that. Is it thru a letter format or certification. Others including myself, submitted copies of certification and bank statements/ bank books.
The local vo has the prerogative to ask you latest bank statements later.

Hope this helps.

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi

My application was received on 23rd may under NOC category 1112.

Is there any data available from CIC on the total application received till date under may 2014 programme.

Regards
Gaurav Sharma

charpyface

May 24, 2014
I know this is an impossible question to accurately answer, but if I send my application under NOC 1111 by the first week in July, have I got a hope at all of being in the cap?

amithin

May 24, 2014
Thanks Aman, how much difference do you think will be there b/w the spreadsheet vs. the actual applications received by Cic? any updates on the status of 1112 code ? Regards,Amit. quote author=obryan20 link=topic=201855.msg3162874#msg3162874 date=1400941431]
The FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet does not incorporate applications for every single person in the entire world who is submitting an application. Entries are being updated mostly by the individual forum member or the admins. The numbers there should be taken as just an estimate. Each NOC will also have different estimates based on the popularity of that particular NOC. IT and business NOCs are popular, but even moreso those that were available in the 2013 FSWP, but for which the caps were filled.
[/quote]

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
hey paddy,

what details you need from my side. Pls tell me.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
charpyface said:
I know this is an impossible question to accurately answer, but if I send my application under NOC 1111 by the first week in July, have I got a hope at all of being in the cap?
Hey brother, it's a 1000 slots for each occupation and one of them has your name on it. Don't be discouraged, the important thing is to apply first because you will be better than those who don't even aply at all.

Best of luck.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone knows when CIC will update application cap ños. received on their website as currently it's showing Nil for all occupations.

Also my application got received at CIO, Nova Scotia office on 6th May'2014, but I haven't received any communication from CIC on the same.

Anyone having any genuine update over the same plzzzz share.....!!

Regds,
Ruchil Kawatra

ibs1234

May 17, 2014
Dear All
Please suggest under which category would I be applicable

Process owner of In patient Billing Department.
2. Liaise with Corporate clients for purchase order for admission and discharge patients
3. Responsible of managing IPD patients relation to improve the overall functioning.
4. Liaise with accounts department and address all IPD financial irregularities as they arise for Cash and Corporate clients.
5. Responsible to overlook and regulates all admission and billing process.
6. To ensure implementation of policies and procedures.
Responsible of providing training for IPD staff.
7. Responsible of providing MIS reporting on daily basis to Finance and other HOD’s
8. Responsible of handling cash & corporate clients complaints and suggestion.
9. To deliver after endorsement of all IPD quotations, interim bill, discharge bill.
10. To ensure smooth functioning of overall billing department.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ibs1234 said:
Dear All
Please suggest under which category would I be applicable

Process owner of In patient Billing Department.
2. Liaise with Corporate clients for purchase order for admission and discharge patients
3. Responsible of managing IPD patients relation to improve the overall functioning.
4. Liaise with accounts department and address all IPD financial irregularities as they arise for Cash and Corporate clients.
5. Responsible to overlook and regulates all admission and billing process.
6. To ensure implementation of policies and procedures.
Responsible of providing training for IPD staff.
7. Responsible of providing MIS reporting on daily basis to Finance and other HOD's
8. Responsible of handling cash & corporate clients complaints and suggestion.
9. To deliver after endorsement of all IPD quotations, interim bill, discharge bill.
10. To ensure smooth functioning of overall billing department.
Dear ibs1234, it's not really up to us to tell what category you fit into. You are the best judge of that. All you have to do is review the 50 occupations released for FSW this year, study the responsibilities for each of them. The occupation where your responsibiltities above match the responsibilities for any NOC up to 80% is the NOC under which you should apply.

I know you don't expect to be spoonfed so take your time, study the NOCs and all the best with your application.

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015