+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
I have completed and submitted my application and it has finally been received by CIO today. Spreadsheet has been updated with details.

Thanks to all who provided assistance. All the best :).

All I can do now is hope and pray.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obryan20 said:
I have completed and submitted my application and it has finally been received by CIO today. Spreadsheet has been updated with details.

Thanks to all who provided assistance. All the best :).

All I can do now is hope and pray.
Good luck again. We are all in the same boat.

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Paddy78 said:
Hi Bhavik,

Awaiting templates if possible.

Rgds
PA
Templates regarding what?
And one more thing remind me on tomo around 11.00 am on my personal email I'd. I will send anything you want and I have that.

DonJay

Mar 6, 2014
Congrat Obryan20!. pls what spreadsheet are you talking about and how can I check the spreadsheet for my records too. I expect my application to be received by friday. Pls advice.
Thanks.

yansky03

Jun 19, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Guys can you tell me whether these job description that was given by my company matches noc 1111 (Financial Auditors and Accountants)?:I have worked in Singapore for 2 years and my Position is Finance and Admin Axecutive. I'm doing all the accounting work and Admin duties because the company I've worked was a small company

* Maintain Full set of Accounts, month end closing and management reports.
* Evaluate financial risks, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and otehr documents concerning captial management and write reports and recommendation
* Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances:identifying trends, recommending actions
*Performing cost analysis of recurrent activities with a view to highligh to management activities which generates high cost
*Prepare management and Financial report
*Interact with operational divisions to understand utilization of funds
* Increase productivity by developing automated applications: eliminating duplications: coordinating information requirements
*Perform bank reconciliation
*Assist in preparing operating and investment budget
* Liase with bankers, auditors and relevant statutory/regulatory authorities
*Monitor aging of receivables and follow up on collections
*Handles petty cash rembursement
*Perform monthly reconciliation of vendor statements of accounts and ensure payments are processed timely
*Prepares monthly payroll
*Performs HR functions

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
yansky03 said:
Guys can you tell me whether these job description that was given by my company matches noc 1111 (Financial Auditors and Accountants)?:I have worked in Singapore for 2 years and my Position is Finance and Admin Axecutive. I'm doing all the accounting work and Admin duties because the company I've worked was a small company

* Maintain Full set of Accounts, month end closing and management reports.
* Evaluate financial risks, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and otehr documents concerning captial management and write reports and recommendation
* Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances:identifying trends, recommending actions
*Performing cost analysis of recurrent activities with a view to highligh to management activities which generates high cost
*Prepare management and Financial report
*Interact with operational divisions to understand utilization of funds
* Increase productivity by developing automated applications: eliminating duplications: coordinating information requirements
*Perform bank reconciliation
*Assist in preparing operating and investment budget
* Liase with bankers, auditors and relevant statutory/regulatory authorities
*Monitor aging of receivables and follow up on collections
*Handles petty cash rembursement
*Perform monthly reconciliation of vendor statements of accounts and ensure payments are processed timely
*Prepares monthly payroll
*Performs HR functions
Majority of your roles are falling in 0111 ( FM roles)

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
DonJay said:
Congrat Obryan20!. pls what spreadsheet are you talking about and how can I check the spreadsheet for my records too. I expect my application to be received by friday. Pls advice.
Thanks.
I am referring to the FSWP2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet
You can add your info to the spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry
(Afterwards, save your edit link so you can update as your application progresses.)

yansky03

Jun 19, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Paddy78 said:
Majority of your roles are falling in 0111 ( FM roles)
Thanks Paddy78! :D

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
Hi friends, Im working in Bank as AM and Planning to apply under NOC 1114 other Financial officers, Can anyone pls confirm whether these roles are enough to match the NOC.

 Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services. Designing financial strategies. Assisting clients to make informed decisions. Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances.

 Responsible for helping individuals and companies(corporate clients) examine their immediate and long-term financial situations to appropriate use their savings, income and make investments. Analyze financial situations to determine risk, reward and opportunity.
 Assisting clients to create personal budgets, control expenditures, set goals for saving and implement strategies for accumulating wealth.
 Build and maintain strong relationships with Institutional clients through coordination of effort with various internal departments and divisions of Indian Bank.

Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments. Setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises.

Ensure that a high level of customer service is maintained with clients by keeping them informed of any new developments, products, and all available services as they relate to their business needs.

Determine clients’ current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan.

Sell financial products. Open accounts for clients and disburse funds according to financial goals.

Provide clients with guidance on Bank policies, procedures and training that directly impact their business. Maintaining all quality and procedural standards within the branch. Implementing policies that build trust between the Bank and its customers. Responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and procedures.

Review clients’ accounts and plans regularly to determine life changes that would affect relationship with customers. Make recommendations in areas such as cash management, insurance coverage and investment planning.

Act as a liaison with the various operational areas within Indian Bank to ensure tasks are completed in a proactive and timely manner. Formulate strategic and long term business plans.
Provide process improvement recommendations that will enhance the overall business relationship with Customers.

Ensure that the company procedures and guidelines are kept up to date with changes in financial regulations and legislation.

Regards
Sabitha

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
canada9 said:
Hi friends, Im working in Bank as AM and Planning to apply under NOC 1114 other Financial officers, Can anyone pls confirm whether these roles are enough to match the NOC.

 Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services. Designing financial strategies. Assisting clients to make informed decisions. Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances.

 Responsible for helping individuals and companies(corporate clients) examine their immediate and long-term financial situations to appropriate use their savings, income and make investments. Analyze financial situations to determine risk, reward and opportunity.
 Assisting clients to create personal budgets, control expenditures, set goals for saving and implement strategies for accumulating wealth.
 Build and maintain strong relationships with Institutional clients through coordination of effort with various internal departments and divisions of Indian Bank.

Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments. Setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises.

Ensure that a high level of customer service is maintained with clients by keeping them informed of any new developments, products, and all available services as they relate to their business needs.

Determine clients' current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan.

Sell financial products. Open accounts for clients and disburse funds according to financial goals.

Provide clients with guidance on Bank policies, procedures and training that directly impact their business. Maintaining all quality and procedural standards within the branch. Implementing policies that build trust between the Bank and its customers. Responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and procedures.

Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine life changes that would affect relationship with customers. Make recommendations in areas such as cash management, insurance coverage and investment planning.

Act as a liaison with the various operational areas within Indian Bank to ensure tasks are completed in a proactive and timely manner. Formulate strategic and long term business plans.
Provide process improvement recommendations that will enhance the overall business relationship with Customers.

Ensure that the company procedures and guidelines are kept up to date with changes in financial regulations and legislation.

Regards
Sabitha
Seniors, Pls reply whether the job roles are matching with NOC 1114......

jcc08

May 22, 2014
dream_Can said:
can i show property as a proof of fund as i read somewhere on their website where property is also mentioned. i have immovable property i.e land can it be a proof of fund if i show a property evaluation certificate from a property dealer on his letterhead....
yes you can include that. Therenis.amportion on real.estate assets part on the application form. However you.must also submit an appraisal for your property.

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
jcc08 said:
yes you can include that. Therenis.amportion on real.estate assets part on the application form. However you.must also submit an appraisal for your property.
You need to mention details of Assets and liabilities and that will be helpful when you settle in Canada and wish to sell off your assets and transfer money to Canada and income tax there normally asks for the same.

For settlement funds, it should only be liquid or highly convertible forms eg. Bank FDs, Saving accounts, Share certificates in Demat, PF funds which are as good as cash deposits.

Rest is you can have other's opinions as well. But for sure property wont supplement the need to have minimum settlement funds

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
canada9 said:

Determine clients' current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan.

Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine life changes that would affect relationship with customers. Make recommendations in areas such as cash management, insurance coverage and investment planning.

Regards
Sabitha
[/quote

Anyone who have applied for 1114, Pls help.....

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
canada9 said:
canada9 said:

Regards
Sabitha
[/quote

Anyone who have applied for 1114, Pls help.....
Hi Sabitha,

I worked with various asset management & insurance cos. And shared similar kind of profile.
Advising clients on their investments and insurance needs.
Updating them on global markets and domestic volatility in capital n debt market. Etc etc....
I have already sent my application to CIO.

Ur jd is in sync with the responsibilities reqd by NOC 1114.

Request you to kindly prepare Ur experience certificate where u should keep at least 3-4 responsibilities similar to the requirements.

Pfb the responsibilities required under NOC 1114 for Ur reference.

Main duties

The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

Financial planners develop personal financial plans for clients covering cash management, finances, insurance coverage, investments, retirement and estate planning, taxes and legal matters; analyze clients' financial records, set goals and develop a financial strategy; advise clients on implementing the financial plan to help them achieve their goals; may also arrange for the purchase and sale of financial products and investments depending on the licence held, and monitor the portfolio to ensure its quality and profitability; and help to expand business and attract new clients.

Financial examiners and inspectors review and examine banks, trust companies, credit unions, caisses populaires, credit companies, real estate companies, insurance companies, pension funds, securities brokers and other financial services and institutions to ensure compliance with governing legislation and regulations.

Financial investigators investigate possible unethical conduct or breaches of securities or commodity futures laws by persons or companies that trade in securities and commodity futures or that provide related financial services.

Financial underwriters underwrite new issues of stocks and bonds, negotiate with corporations and governments to determine the type and terms of new securities issued and prepare offering prospectuses.

Trust officers administer estate, personal, charitable, corporate and other types of trusts, direct trust account investments, receive and record investment income and disburse trust funds.

Mortgage brokers meet with clients to obtain information about income, liabilities and assets, and type, price and condition of property to be mortgaged, and negotiate mortgage loans with lenders or lending institutions on behalf of clients.

Hope this will support your queries. Always there to support. U can reach me at ruchil@live.in

Wish u all the best !!

Regds,
Ruchil

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..