+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nobody can reply....

User-Anna

Jul 30, 2012
Hi Friends,

My PR card application status changed "in process" to ''decision made".They sent me the letter about decision last year and changed the status now. The problem is I have not gotten any letter. I reached them and the agent was not able to help me.
Does anybody have any suggestion what should I do now?
Any reply will be very helpful
Thank you for reading.

ladyjess

Apr 17, 2012
do u have a family member sponsoring you from canada? if you do, get that family member to contact their local Member of Parliament (MP) to do an inquiry for you. The MP will be able to access information the you yourself would not be able to

User-Anna

Jul 30, 2012
Thank you for your reply. I am in Canada and asked my MP for a help. The guy from his office told me PR application processing time for protected person (its my status in Canada) is 24 months and I should wait. Honestly, I have not found where is this timeline...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

User-Anna said:
Thank you for your reply. I am in Canada and asked my MP for a help. The guy from his office told me PR application processing time for protected person (its my status in Canada) is 24 months and I should wait. Honestly, I have not found where is this timeline...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-other.asp

User-Anna

Jul 30, 2012
Thanks for the link. I know this, here total ,maximum time is 17 months. I applied 18 months ago. :( the guy from MP office says 24 months..