nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I have sent spouse and my Passports to CPC Ottawa as instructed on the Ready for Visa emails received on August 9, 2016.

I am the primary applicant and as per the instructions, I sent my passport to PO Box 9780, Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

Also, I have received a second email to send my dependent's passports either to VFS (India) or CPC -Ottawa. As my wife is in Canada, I have sent her passport to 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1

Based on Canada Post tracking information our passports have reached the respective offices on August 10, 2016.

I have called IRCC yesterday and they have confirmed me the receipt of my wife's passport at Laurier Ave. However, could not confirm receipt of my passport as it was sent to a PO Box.

I am concerned as it been more than a week and members who have sent passports AFTER me have their application status as Closed and Approved.

skouja

Feb 1, 2015
It seems your passport is lost.
I sent my copy passport to the PO Box as well.Ottawa received it the 15 august. I had no problem with it...

muxican

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
nshakelly said:
Hello All,

I have sent spouse and my Passports to CPC Ottawa as instructed on the Ready for Visa emails received on August 9, 2016.

I am the primary applicant and as per the instructions, I sent my passport to PO Box 9780, Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

Also, I have received a second email to send my dependent's passports either to VFS (India) or CPC -Ottawa. As my wife is in Canada, I have sent her passport to 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1

Based on Canada Post tracking information our passports have reached the respective offices on August 10, 2016.

I have called IRCC yesterday and they have confirmed me the receipt of my wife's passport at Laurier Ave. However, could not confirm receipt of my passport as it was sent to a PO Box.

I am concerned as it been more than a week and members who have sent passports AFTER me have their application status as Closed and Approved.
Did you get the "signature required" option?

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muxican said:
Did you get the "signature required" option?
For my wife I had the option to selection signature but for my passport as it was sent to PO Box. I could request for a signature.

muxican

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
nshakelly said:
For my wife I had the option to selection signature but for my passport as it was sent to PO Box. I could request for a signature.
Mine was sent to the PO Box and somebody signed for it. I would suggest to give it until Monday/Tuesday to start worrying; the cohort of people who sent the passport the same week as I did didn't see any movement in the applications until ~ 8-10 days later (2nd Monday after they received the passports) when they closed our applications (we got the updated application e-mail on Tuesday, though).

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muxican said:
Mine was sent to the PO Box and somebody signed for it. I would suggest to give it until Monday/Tuesday to start worrying; the cohort of people who sent the passport the same week as I did didn't see any movement in the applications until ~ 8-10 days later (2nd Monday after they received the passports) when they closed our applications (we got the updated application e-mail on Tuesday, though).
Thanks for the words. I hope everything is OK.

I re-check the tracker and it is mentioned as "Delivered" on August 10, 2016 without any signature. Not sure what is happening.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I called up CIC today.

Got an update that my passport (primary applicant) has been sent out to my mailing address today morning. However, my spouse's passport is not sent yet.

MyCIC accounts has not updates and nor my tracker has been updated.

Not sure what is happening here. I am so worried if they have returned my Passport with COPR or not

reayath

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
15-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
17-12-2016
nshakelly said:
So I called up CIC today.

Got an update that my passport (primary applicant) has been sent out to my mailing address today morning. However, my spouse's passport is not sent yet.

MyCIC accounts has not updates and nor my tracker has been updated.

Not sure what is happening here. I am so worried if they have returned my Passport with COPR or not

1. Canada Post normally scans trackers after 5pm when collecting a batch

2. Your application in CIC account probably will remain open and status quo until your wife's CoPR issued

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reayath said:
1. Canada Post normally scans trackers after 5pm when collecting a batch

2. Your application in CIC account probably will remain open and status quo until your wife's CoPR issued
Reayath-

Thanks for your response. I guessed the same, but I hope its a smooth process.

Our passports reached CPC Ottawa on August 10, 2016. So its been a long two weeks till date.