+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No updates on TRV filed at Canada Visa Office Bangalore,India

arathyg

Apr 21, 2015
Hi,

I had submitted my application ( TRV + open work permit ) on 10th March at VFS office Bangalore. since then the status is shown as " being processed" . A friend of mine who submitted for same application type after me got his visa approved. what could be the reason for delay ? please help !.

vishwaiitr

Dec 4, 2014
Hi,

My wife submitted OWP Visa at VFS Bangalore on 02 March 2015. We did not hear back anything from CIC. Let me know if any updates in your case.

Thanks
Vishwa

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@arathyg and @vishwaiitr

You may want to send a Case Specific Enquiry if the processing time has exceeded the indicative time mentioned on the CIC website

This link can help (for the Bangalore visa office):
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=bangalore7

arathyg

Apr 21, 2015
Hi bryanna,

I have filed a case specific enquiry twice but not sure why it is taking so much time ?! From the replies i got from immigration dept sounds like there is no issue of wrong information /missing documents in my application . Could you please tell me what could be the possible reason for such a delay ? :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Arathy,

It is difficult for anyone to guess the reasons for the delay in your case. Perhaps, you should order GCMS Notes

harneet463

Apr 22, 2015
So you got the visa, or is it just processed and you don't know the decision yet ?
Congrats in case you got the visa :)

vishwaiitr

Dec 4, 2014
Hello All,

I would like to inform you that my wife OWP and my son TRV has been approved today. Thank you for all your support. The time line is

Application submitted: March 02, 2015 (Paper based application at VFS Bangalore)
Medicals Requested: May 06, 2015
Medicals Done: May 07, 2015 ( @ Fortis e-medical based, Bangalore)
Visa Approved: May 12, 2015

All the very best for the positive results from CIC to those who are expecting for SOWP
Vishwa