+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No updates from 26 jan 2018!

sh_ahmed92

Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

I want to know if anyone have any solution for my problem !

I have applied for my husband for visitor visa in 26th of Jan, 2018, and until now there is no updates!

I have sent them many emails asking them if there is any problem with his documents, but they just sent an email in 27th of Feb 2018, telling me that their doing some background investigation !

hos brother have applied online too in 28th of Jan, 2018, and after 25 days he got a refusal !

My husband applied before him and still there is no updates ! what now ?? is there any possibility that they will approve it, because they disn’t refused it until now ?!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have sent them many emails asking them if there is any problem with his documents, but they just sent an email in 27th of Feb 2018, telling me that their doing some background investigation !
You can expect that there won't be further updates until the visa office completes the background checks for your husband's application.

How long this background check could take is anyone's guess. It could typically take several months at the minimum.

In the meanwhile, there's nothing you can do but to wait. It is pointless to contact/email the visa office in the interim

sh_ahmed92

Mar 6, 2018
You can expect that there won't be further updates until the visa office completes the background checks for your husband's application.

How long this background check could take is anyone's guess. It could typically take several months at the minimum.

In the meanwhile, there's nothing you can do but to wait. It is pointless to contact/email the visa office in the interim
Tank you for your quick replay,

I want to know that fIf they are doing the backgroung check now, is that mean his documents are on the last stage? or there is other stages or inverstigation that they have to do ?