+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No updates after "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Non-SDS
Applied 24th August
Biometric 28th August
Upfront Medical: 17th August
24 October: On Webform asked the status of my application and asked why my medical status not changing from 2 months as i gave upfront medical.
3 November: Email received as a reply to my webform inquiry to send the Medical sheet
4 November: Sent the medical sheet through the webform
18 November: Medical Passed
18 November: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

No Updates after this. Can anyone guide me on how much time it takes more and what is going to happen next?

Mskaurr

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Non-SDS
Applied 24th August
Biometric 28th August
24 October: On Webform asked the status of my application and asked why my medical status not changing from 2 months as i gave upfront medical.
3 November: Email received as a reply to my webform inquiry to send the Medical sheet

No Updates after this. Can anyone guide me on how much time it takes more and what is going to happen next?
Hi do you have any update? Because we have the same timeline

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
No it ain't stupid, It is medical for some countries required by IRCC. Upfront is that you give that before you apply for the application.
Thanks for answering! So the medicals they ask after you file your application has another term? Because my medicals were done after submission.
How do you get called for medicals before application?

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Thanks for answering! So the medicals they ask after you file your application has another term? Because my medicals were done after submission.
How do you get called for medicals before application?
You need to book an appointment online so your application is full and processes fast.

Mskaurr

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Non-SDS
Applied 24th August
Biometric 28th August

What country did you applied from?