+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No updates after medical exam and additional documents. Please Help!

IRENEC0228

Jun 16, 2019
Hi I'm starting to worry. My husband had his medical exam in April, a week after that he received an email from the Immigration in Manila requesting for additional docs. We checked his application thru CIC on-line services website and it says that his medical exam was received (no dates when they received it).

It's been two (2) months now and we haven't gotten any updates. I don't know if he pass the medical exam or if they already received the additional documents that we sent and they were checking them.

Should we contact the immigration? Please help :(

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi I'm starting to worry. My husband had his medical exam in April, a week after that he received an email from the Immigration in Manila requesting for additional docs. We checked his application thru CIC on-line services website and it says that his medical exam was received (no dates when they received it).

It's been two (2) months now and we haven't gotten any updates. I don't know if he pass the medical exam or if they already received the additional documents that we sent and they were checking them.

When you say CIC online services do you mean ECAS? Were the additional documents related to medicals like additional tests to be done?

IRENEC0228

Jun 16, 2019
Hi! Yes ECAS. It only says medical recieved and then he received another email requesting for additional documents but not related to his medical.

Thanks for the reply.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi! Yes ECAS. It only says medical recieved and then he received another email requesting for additional documents but not related to his medical.

Thanks for the reply.
If ECAS says medical received and you have not been asked for any additional medical tests after you gave your medical exam until now, then assume your PA has passed their medicals. ECAS does not show as medicals passed. It only updates to received when you pass. Do you not have a GCKey account? It shows the status of when a PA passes medicals and the date. Incase you don’t, make it if you don’t have a representative. Gives a detailed view of the Principal applicant’s processing (Including if they started reviewing the Additional documents you sent). If for some reasons you cant link your application to your account, try remembering what date you saw the line ‘medical results have been received’ on ECAS after PA gave medicals. That’s the day he passed it.

IRENEC0228

Jun 16, 2019
Actually, we've been having issues with his GCkey account since we created them in March. Every time we tried to link his application? It always giving us this message "Based on the information you entered we found no application.." I've phoned 1-855-438-1102 (which is their GC key helpline) and the gentleman on the other line said that they've been having problems with GCkey and he suggested me to use different browser, and if still doesn't work try calling 1-888-242-2100. Unfortunately, it's still the same.

Thank you so much! You're very helpful :) I appreciate it very much.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Actually, we've been having issues with his GCkey account since we created them in March. Every time we tried to link his application? It always giving us this message "Based on the information you entered we found no application.." I've phoned 1-855-438-1102 (which is their GC key helpline) and the gentleman on the other line said that they've been having problems with GCkey and he suggested me to use different browser, and if still doesn't work try calling 1-888-242-2100. Unfortunately, it's still the same.

Thank you so much! You're very helpful :) I appreciate it very much.
It is tricky linking to GCKey! Have you tried putting the correct number for the question on GCKey saying ‘How many members included in application? On the form its only 1 for Principal Applicant but for linking you have to put 2 (include yourself the sponsor). If you have dependents included in the application then each dependent will be +1 added to the 2. Most people mess up here. Also try and keep all the first letter capital on your husband’s personal info (surname, place of birth etc). Also if it still does not work try various combinations like passport details instead of personal info. Good luck.

IRENEC0228

Jun 16, 2019
YES!!!! WE FOLLOWED EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE THOUGHT US. WE WERE NOW ABLE TO ACCESS HIS GCKEY ACCOUNT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING US!!!!

Blackcrow

Jun 8, 2017
Hi Krissh2179, iam pnp sent med report since may 31 2019. Before that we sent once on may 24 but then was requested ecg for my husband due to high blood pressure after one week by cic. Both my ecas and gckey have not been updated since then. I sent web form and they said all docs received just wait for more instruction if any ...is that a normal waiting process for people receiving addtional request for med by cic?. All the results were okay. Thank you for your inputs!

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019

Our status showed "medical results have been received" for just over 3 months so dont panic. As long as cic doesnt ask anything from you your medicals are fine