+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No updates after AOR

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
I received AOR 1, 3 months back. After that I did not received any updates like biometrics or SA. anyone in similar situation ?

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
That’s not necessarily abnormal, it can take 4 months or more for some. So don’t worry! Link your application via GCKEY if you haven’t done so already, that way you’ll be sure you aren’t missing their updates.

Luthien

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
We received AOR1 on May 23rd and haven't heard anything ever since. We called them and they told us that apparently something is incomplete and that is is unusual that the application was not sent back or that they didn't request additional documents so now we are supposed to wait for 2 weeks and call again to hear a more specific reason on why the application was put on hold. I don't think they will even tell us anything interesting on Thursday when we will call again though.

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
We received AOR1 on May 23rd and haven't heard anything ever since. We called them and they told us that apparently something is incomplete and that is is unusual that the application was not sent back or that they didn't request additional documents so now we are supposed to wait for 2 weeks and call again to hear a more specific reason on why the application was put on hold. I don't think they will even tell us anything interesting on Thursday when we will call again though.
Oh, call them and send form via web form