+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No update to Citizenship application since Nov 2022

Taken5

Aug 4, 2023
Hi all,

I received the AOR on 11th April 2022 for my March 2022 citizenship application, and have completed the citizenship test on 21 Nov 2022.

There has been no update in my application status for more than 8 months since the test, I want to understand if there is something I could do to get the update on what's wrong.

Additionally, I tried to call their contact number but it's going to automated respose with no way to reach anyone. Also, I filled webform previously for change of address at the start of June 2023, but have not recieved any update on that too.

Application Status:
Physical presence, Language Skills, and Prohibitions: In-progress
Background: Completed
Test: Completed
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi all,

I received the AOR on 11th April 2022 for my March 2022 citizenship application, and have completed the citizenship test on 21 Nov 2022.

There has been no update in my application status for more than 8 months since the test, I want to understand if there is something I could do to get the update on what's wrong.

Additionally, I tried to call their contact number but it's going to automated respose with no way to reach anyone. Also, I filled webform previously for change of address at the start of June 2023, but have not recieved any update on that too.

Application Status:
Physical presence, Language Skills, and Prohibitions: In-progress
Background: Completed
Test: Completed
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started
Posted processing times are now at 18 months. Yours is way past that. Send a webform and/or email the office that sent you the test invitation. I’d probably do both.

I had responses within 48 hrs of my webforms.

leanbs1

Nov 6, 2023
Any updates? I'm in a similar situation, applied in March 2022, passed my test in Nov 2022 and no updates since then!