+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Update since the test was completed, is it normal?

SkiRock

Dec 5, 2021
Hey folks,

It has been 6 months since I completed the citizenship test, but there has been no update in language skills or prohibition. Is this normal? Is there any way that I can contact the case center to follow up on the process?

if it helps I am in the Montreal office.

Thank you for your suggestions in advance!

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hey folks,

It has been 6 months since I completed the citizenship test, but there has been no update in language skills or prohibition. Is this normal? Is there any way that I can contact the case center to follow up on the process?

Is your test completed in the tracker?

ChapImmigrate

Jun 1, 2016
Hey folks,

My time between citizenship test and DM was over 6 months and prohibition, language skills, etc. all got processed at the same time.

It's been over 2 months since DM...not holding my breath for an oath ceremony email coming in any time soon.

SkiRock

Dec 5, 2021
My time between citizenship test and DM was over 6 months and prohibition, language skills, etc. all got processed at the same time.

It's been over 2 months since DM...not holding my breath for an oath ceremony email coming in any time soon.
oh gosh... thanks for letting me know! have you tried to contact them during that 6-month period between test and DM?