+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no update after AOR1, any experience why?

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
I applied in April ...my application was returned in May ..resubmitted AOR July..I just got my SA Oct 2...

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
How am I lucky? They made us wait for 5 months after sending out AOR1. There was no signature missing. I would have much rather had the whole application sent back to us in May and then resubmitted it right away. We probably would be further in the process now.
I am fairly sure that there isn't even anything that we did wrong because why did they not send it back or request new forms right away? It still seems weird to me and I hope that we will receive our GCMS notes as many don't actually seem to get them. I would love to see what is written in there as a reason as they didn't give us one.
That's true, a lot of ppl do not recieve GCMS notes. I'm pretty sure I fall into that category... especially since it has been 50 days and counting when I ordered them. :confused:

I hope you hear good news very soon! It'll come when you least expect it

Reactions: Luthien and alaria

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
How am I lucky? They made us wait for 5 months after sending out AOR1. There was no signature missing. I would have much rather had the whole application sent back to us in May and then resubmitted it right away. We probably would be further in the process now.
I am fairly sure that there isn't even anything that we did wrong because why did they not send it back or request new forms right away? It still seems weird to me and I hope that we will receive our GCMS notes as many don't actually seem to get them. I would love to see what is written in there as a reason as they didn't give us one.
Finally recieved GCMS notes. Sept 9 - Oct 31 = 53 days

Reactions: Luthien and alaria