+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No update after AIP

Dhruvjikkar

Aug 17, 2019
I applied with complete file on 25th june 2020 with Biometrics and medical
Received my AIP on 3rd September 2020
College got on ircc website fro corona readiness plan on 17th November.
I am worried as there is no update on medical and Biometrics and my last date for withdrawal from the course is 1st December.
Applied from india under SDS
Please advise

Khurram_1980uk

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi. Raise a webform asking for update and explain that last date for withdrawal is 1st dec. May be they'll get a nudge and look in to your application.....

Dhruvjikkar

Aug 17, 2019
Hi. Raise a webform asking for update and explain that last date for withdrawal is 1st dec. May be they'll get a nudge and look in to your application.....
Thanks for the reply bro
On 17th night there was a ghost udpate on my application so i was thinking to wait till monday
Also as per threads on thsi forum it doesn't seems they are replying much to the web forum

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for the reply bro
On 17th night there was a ghost udpate on my application so i was thinking to wait till monday
Also as per threads on thsi forum it doesn't seems they are replying much to the web forum
long way to go brother. there are a lot of students waiting from march and April still haven't received any update.

Even after getting Biometric correspondence letter, people are not receiving passport requests for months.

Dhruvjikkar

Aug 17, 2019
long way to go brother. there are a lot of students waiting from march and April still haven't received any update.

Even after getting Biometric correspondence letter, people are not receiving passport requests for months.
Yeah i felt i should not have started the course on AIP

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I am happy to Wait but now my money is at stake
Yes, that is why they came up with AIP just to keep their inflow safe and lot of students opted it so now wait is the only answer even after the money is at stake brother.

I can feel your pain but we are helpless.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
I applied with complete file on 25th june 2020 with Biometrics and medical
Received my AIP on 3rd September 2020
College got on ircc website fro corona readiness plan on 17th November.
I am worried as there is no update on medical and Biometrics and my last date for withdrawal from the course is 1st December.
Applied from india under SDS
Please advise
Raising a webform is ok, but I would also suggest you to apply a GCMS notes

Arsh Josan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Applied 12 March
Biometrics 18 March
Aip 17 August
Deffered to January intake
Got LOA updation request on last Friday
Waiting for Passport Request
( India).

Ashekul

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019

Many waiting from February as well. They told me passport will be asked once VAC is opened. VAC is now open but no updates.