+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No test invite yet

prashantgupta8055

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Hi all. I know candidates from 2020, 21 waited very long for getting test invites. However, howz the trend for 2022 candidates?

My aor is Aug 22, bg completed on Oct 6 and silence after that. I see quite a few folks got test invite within weeks but for me its close to a month now.

Thanks!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Any thoughts?
I see you are an Ottawa Applicant. You need to have a ton of patience. Ottawa is the slowest processing office. Mar/Apr 2022 Ottawa Paper Applicant are still waiting for Test Invite. Background Completes quickly but Test Invite takes a lot of time. I will keep an eye on these applicants to guess the timeline for test invite. I am also waiting since Aug. Folks you are seeing getting Test invite are mainly Toronto, Vancouver applicants. They are currently seeing quicker processing.

prashantgupta8055

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
O
I see you are an Ottawa Applicant. You need to have a ton of patience. Ottawa is the slowest processing office. Mar/Apr 2022 Ottawa Paper Applicant are still waiting for Test Invite. Background Completes quickly but Test Invite takes a lot of time. I will keep an eye on these applicants to guess the timeline for test invite. I am also waiting since Aug. Folks you are seeing getting Test invite are mainly Toronto, Vancouver applicants. They are currently seeing quicker processing.
Ohk, thanks for the information. Is the delay only with test invite or with other subsequent steps, like oath, etc. too?

Thanks!

Last edited: