+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No surname on educational certificates/marksheets but on passport

zouhaibkhn

Jul 23, 2016
Dear Experts,
I have different name written on my educational documents((No surname)) and passport (surname written)...I heard from some people that it will create lot of problems while applying for canada study visa. plz anyone let me know that is it true? Because now it is impossible to add a surname on educational documents. I asked from British Council that if they can add a surname on my O level and A level Certs, but they refused to do so as it is not in their policy. Here is my name written on different documents:

On educational Certificates (O level+A level +BS degree/transcript): Zohaib
On CNIC + Passport : Zohaib Khan
On IELTS: Zohaib Khan

Please Give me helpful suggestions regarding this issue as i will apply for canada study visa (MS program) in January...

rajvirgrewal62

Jun 18, 2016
zouhaibkhn said:
Dear Experts,
I have different name written on my educational documents((No surname)) and passport (surname written)...I heard from some people that it will create lot of problems while applying for canada study visa. plz anyone let me know that is it true? Because now it is impossible to add a surname on educational documents. I asked from British Council that if they can add a surname on my O level and A level Certs, but they refused to do so as it is not in their policy. Here is my name written on different documents:

On educational Certificates (O level+A level +BS degree/transcript): Zohaib
On CNIC + Passport : Zohaib Khan
On IELTS: Zohaib Khan

Please Give me helpful suggestions regarding this issue as i will apply for canada study visa (MS program) in January...
contact lawyer immediately bro. only he can help you out

Christena421

Jun 22, 2016
One of my friend cause this issue her name is not found in certificates but in ID card and Passport these have then she go to Passport office and request them to change it and give all docs to them and also go to ID card office , in ID Card office her name changed , then she show this ID Card to passport office here its name also changed, u try this.