+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No "Submission Confirmation" received on my Online study permit application

Lyn50

Mar 3, 2023
I am experiencing the same issue with my study permit extension!! I have done 5+ applications on the portal so far and it is the first time I did not get the confirmation message/number right after the payment. Panicking!
I think its a normal delay from their system. Give it 24 hours. It should come. If not, just report it as a technical issue at the bottom of the portal or through webform and it will be rectified

amazingcrown

Jan 11, 2023
I am experiencing the same issue with my study permit extension!! I have done 5+ applications on the portal so far and it is the first time I did not get the confirmation message/number right after the payment. Panicking!
It will go through for sure! I've applied for study and work permit several times and this is also just a first-time happening. I used to question whether it is because I submitted my application just a day before my old one expired. But it went through anyway...go and distract yourself by focusing on something fun, and you will get it!

May 8, 2022
I think its a normal delay from their system. Give it 24 hours. It should come. If not, just report it as a technical issue at the bottom of the portal or through webform and it will be rectified
I got the number - I guess I was overthinking, as t is the first time it happened to me. Thanks a lot for the reply!

May 8, 2022
It will go through for sure! I've applied for study and work permit several times and this is also just a first-time happening. I used to question whether it is because I submitted my application just a day before my old one expired. But it went through anyway...go and distract yourself by focusing on something fun, and you will get it!
Thank you! I just got my number - I was really panicking because I never experienced this lol. Finger crossed for our applications!!

Reactions: amazingcrown