+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No "Submission Confirmation" received on my Online study permit application

Daviantarch

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hi guys..Im on the same boat with you all.. Upon checking this is what I have found out..

If we begin to process your application, we’ll send you an acknowledgement of receipt letter or email with an application number.

We don’t send an acknowledgement of receipt until we have opened your application and checked that it’s complete. There may be a delay between the date we receive your application and the date we open it.

Your application will be returned to you if

• it’s incomplete
  • fees are missing or
  • it’s received after a program is paused, closed or a cap is reached
Source:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=028&top=4

Reactions: JkAery

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Today I have received biometric correspondence letter
Application Submitted: 20 Dec
Medical passed 13 Jan
Eligibility review started 1st Feb
Submission Confirmation 5th feb
Biometric correspondence letter 9th feb
This is my 2nd time application and was rejected for winter 2020.
Does this timeline hints refusal?
Receiving biometric correspondence means, a decision has been made. Soon you'll receive another email.

Good luck buddy

amazingcrown

Jan 11, 2023
Hi folks. I received a transmission confirmation but no submission confirmation letter nor an application number. Is something going wrong?

devuatsat

Feb 12, 2023
The same thing happened to me. No application number. No submissoin confirmation. No messages. Applied under BOWP. It's been 2 hours now, and I've never experienced this. In all my previous applications, I received that letter seconds after clicking transmit. Will update this thread if I get any news.

amazingcrown

Jan 11, 2023
The same thing happened to me. No application number. No submissoin confirmation. No messages. Applied under BOWP. It's been 2 hours now, and I've never experienced this. In all my previous applications, I received that letter seconds after clicking transmit. Will update this thread if I get any news.
I am sure it will go through - I was panic at the first place but the confirmation letter went through the next day - just chill out and do something fun to distract yourself if needed

May 8, 2022
I am experiencing the same issue with my study permit extension!! I have done 5+ applications on the portal so far and it is the first time I did not get the confirmation message/number right after the payment. Panicking!