+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No sign of passport yet

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Got my Passport Back !!
It has a note along with it saying important information regarding your application has been sent to you on your email.
I have received 2 mails saying passport has been dispatched trkg no etc, nothing else regarding the application has been sent by them. Anyone who has received anything else apart from this any reasons for refusal etc. ?

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017
Guys i just received my CAIPS notes and the real reason is this for my refusal - Application, supporting documents, level of studies, academic ability and last educational institution considered. Low scores/ fails in areas of study that would form core of future studies. Given the poor academic background in the past, I am not satisfied that PA will be able to handle studies in Cda. Proposed course at such great expense given pa's academic background is not justified. I am not satisfied applicant is a bonafide student. I am therefore not satisfied that applicant is not applying for unknown reasons other than studies and as such would be a genuine student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1 )( b) of IRPA. Refused

I understood some of the things but can any one tell me what exactly they are trying to tell.

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017
sorry to say but you were not supposed to submit your original IELTS TRF as they are not going to return anything you submit except your passport, they consider the submitted papers as their property.

Got the same response from vfs. it's been 16 days now since final decision (refusal on cic account). didn't get passport & no signs for the same.
But my consultant told that they returns all the original documents back and same is written on IRCC website.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Guys i just received my CAIPS notes and the real reason is this for my refusal - Application, supporting documents, level of studies, academic ability and last educational institution considered. Low scores/ fails in areas of study that would form core of future studies. Given the poor academic background in the past, I am not satisfied that PA will be able to handle studies in Cda. Proposed course at such great expense given pa's academic background is not justified. I am not satisfied applicant is a bonafide student. I am therefore not satisfied that applicant is not applying for unknown reasons other than studies and as such would be a genuine student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1 )( b) of IRPA. Refused

I understood some of the things but can any one tell me what exactly they are trying to tell.
Sorry for your Refusal: Can you please share your complete profile along with your ielts band and academic scores.

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017
Sorry for your Refusal: Can you please share your complete profile along with your ielts band and academic scores.
X-62.72%
XII-50.66%
Bachelors of Commerce [(Financial Markets) BFM]-59.42
IELTS Overall-6.5
L-6.5
R-6.5
W-6
S-6

2 cleared Backlogs in 1st and 3rd Sem