+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No sign of passport yet

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017
Hii guys i have applied for study permit offline on 28th June and after that i have linked my application online on same day.I have got refusal on 28th July that my permit has been refused via ircc but still i am waiting for my passport to come to me.There is no sign of my passport as it has been more than 15 days after refusal please someone help me

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Hii guys i have applied for study permit offline on 28th June and after that i have linked my application online on same day.I have got refusal on 28th July that my permit has been refused via ircc but still i am waiting for my passport to come to me.There is no sign of my passport as it has been more than 15 days after refusal please someone help me
Really dont know whats wrong with delhi..flooded with delays, goofups,

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Call the vfs, in which you submitted your application. And do ask your consultant (if any) too, maybe he/she is holding your pp.

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Same here , tried contacting vfs.What i got to hear from them was your application is processing at new delhi thank you (phone ended). final decision was made on 8 Aug 2017, And Refusal letter with "other reason" as a reason on correspondence (website). No updates on passport dispatched/couriered.Any suggestions ?

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
As i said something seems wrong in delhi office since the last 15 days.. almost no approvals/ delays/ goofups

Jimmyw

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
same situation here. on 4th August refused on cic account with other reasons but no passport dispatch message/email nothing. vfs site shows being processed at new delhi & same answer from vfs helpline.

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Same happened to me I was refused on 4 August but no corspondance letter found in the box and Final discussion is made on my file as final decision box is empty and passport still not dispatch email Delhi embassy and even call vac and embassy but they didn't know anything don't know what to do now

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Jimmyw said:
same situation here. on 4th August refused on cic account with other reasons but no passport dispatch message/email nothing. vfs site shows being processed at new delhi & same answer from vfs helpline.
Got refused on 4th August don't found any correspondence letter in box and passport not dispatch yet

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
How u came to know about refusal??
In my online account it is showing refused but in my final decision it it is blank and No correspondence letter or refusal letter found in the box and still I do not receive my passport

Raman2

Jun 27, 2017
In my online account it is showing refused but in my final decision it it is blank and No correspondence letter or refusal letter found in the box and still I do not receive my passport
U applied on 7th july jld. Vfs....file forwarded to delhi ....right ??

Raman2

Jun 27, 2017
And when u track in vfs...whats showing about passport status

Raman2

Jun 27, 2017
Pls share ur profile ...academic background and course for which u applied