+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No salary slips for foreign experiance

roja12

Oct 27, 2017
Hi,
I completed 1 year of Canadian exp and and applying under CEC. I want to use my one year of foreign exp but i do not have salary slips as i was getting in cash. I asked my employer to give the reference letter that i can use.
Que will it be a problem to proof this exp without salary slips?
Que is there any alternative to it?

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi, In that case, you need to create Cash receipts by yourself and get it stamped and signed by your employer because those details are imperative upon any further clarifications. If you are below the TAX level then IT returns are not necessary but you will need to show 4 Cash payslips each year of the total work experience you’ve shown in the application.

Also prepare a general Cash receipt certificate for each year which shows all the Cash salary received for each month of that year.

For example, you have shown an year of work experience then you need to prepare the below:

1. 4 Cash payslips for each year you had worked there stamped and signed by your employer.
  2. 1 Cash certificate which has a list of all the monthly salary of that year and these certificate should be stamped and signed by your employer.
Though, upon submission you won’t need to provide all these documents expect the aforementioned reference letter by fellow folks in this forum. However, if you want to have a piece of mind then I would advise to get the documents I’ve mentioned above just in case.

Hope this helps.