+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Salary or Number of hours worked in my roles letter

Vaish123

Sep 8, 2017
Hi there,

My employer is not giving salary details or the number of hours worked per week on the roles letter. However they said that they will mention that I am a full time employee but not mention of number of hours. IS that ok?

Also since they wont provide salary details can I provide the appointment letter I got that mentions the entry level salary details? But the last withdrawn salary details can only be seen in my bank account. Is this okay?

Thanks

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Hi there,

My employer is not giving salary details or the number of hours worked per week on the roles letter. However they said that they will mention that I am a full time employee but not mention of number of hours. IS that ok?

Also since they wont provide salary details can I provide the appointment letter I got that mentions the entry level salary details? But the last withdrawn salary details can only be seen in my bank account. Is this okay?

Thanks
Did you provide them with the format CIC wants the letter to be in?] Maybe it might help change their mind.
Hours worked is important. I guess your paystub can prove how much you are making.

Vaish123

Sep 8, 2017
Is there a format that CIC wants. I went through the whole CIC website and couldn't find anything. Could you please share the format.

Is showing my paystub enough to show salary criteria?

Also hours worked, I spoke once again but they said they can only mention as full time employee.

What can be done now?

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a format that CIC wants. I went through the whole CIC website and couldn't find anything. Could you please share the format.

Also hours worked, I spoke once again but they said they can only mention as full time employee.

What can be done now?
I got this from here,

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

< Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
< Name & Designation of the Referee>
< Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

Employment Records: Letter from Company + Pay Stubs (combined PDF)
Letter of Employment: Letter from Company (combined PDF)

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017

What can be done now?
From CIC website,

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Vaish123

Sep 8, 2017
I got this from here,

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

< Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
< Name & Designation of the Referee>
< Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

Employment Records: Letter from Company + Pay Stubs (combined PDF)
Letter of Employment: Letter from Company (combined PDF)

Vaish123

Sep 8, 2017
Hi Mesh,

What do you mean by letter from company under employment records? What is this letter?

Thanks

Vaish123

Sep 8, 2017
From CIC website,

• should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).
From CIC website,

Vaish123

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks so much for this elaborate reply providing me the format.

However my company has refused to share salary details and number of hours worked and hence I have to show my paystubs only. So I'm left with no choice now

Thanks