+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No RPRF refund after more than a year, help!

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I withdrew my wife and I's application last year due to medical inadmissibility issues and because I was able to emigrate to another country.

I got an email from the Mexican visa office confirming that and asking for my bank information to give me the refund. I quickly replied with my bank account information, but never got the money nor a confirmation from them.

I emailed them several times and got no response. Earlier this year, I realized my original payment was done with a credit card, so I wrote to them again to clarify the situation and see if they needed additional information.

And yet... No response. I tried calling the Canadian embassy in Mexico, but apparently there's no option to talk to a person for these things.

I've written to all of these addresses:

MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mxico@international.gc.ca,

What can I do? Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I withdrew my wife and I's application last year due to medical inadmissibility issues and because I was able to emigrate to another country.

I got an email from the Mexican visa office confirming that and asking for my bank information to give me the refund. I quickly replied with my bank account information, but never got the money nor a confirmation from them.

I emailed them several times and got no response. Earlier this year, I realized my original payment was done with a credit card, so I wrote to them again to clarify the situation and see if they needed additional information.

And yet... No response. I tried calling the Canadian embassy in Mexico, but apparently there's no option to talk to a person for these things.

I've written to all of these addresses:

MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mxico@international.gc.ca,

What can I do? Thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/refund.asp

Send a Webform requesting the refund. It is not processed by the Mexico VO.

Reactions: Zoide