+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO RESULT FOUND - IELTS Test of 10th Nov. 2018

Uloaku

Oct 18, 2018
Dear Seniors,

I wrote 10th November IELTS test at Lagos Nigeria (BRITISH COUNCIL test center - Classic Event Center Oregun). However I have not been able to view my result online since the results were released on 23rd Nov.

I understand that IELTS can delay or withheld results for some investigation or quality checks but I haven't received any email from them on why the delay? I have seen threads from those who experienced such saying that they got email explaining the situation just few hours before the test results were released but this isn't my case.

Any advice on what to do from those who had similar experience? If anyone is presently in same situation, do you have any update, please share.

Thanks

kaukul

Nov 10, 2018
I also appeared for IELTS GT on 10 Nov and did not receive my results either. I gave the exam in Arlington VA, USA. Since Thursday and Friday were holidays here in the US, I'm assuming any communications regarding results being withheld might be delayed. I have dropped an email to my center's email address and expecting a reply on Monday.

Uloaku

Oct 18, 2018
I also appeared for IELTS GT on 10 Nov and did not receive my results either. I gave the exam in Arlington VA, USA. Since Thursday and Friday were holidays here in the US, I'm assuming any communications regarding results being withheld might be delayed. I have dropped an email to my center's email address and expecting a reply on Monday.
OK, I guess I should drop an email to my centers email address too.

inder13

Dec 17, 2018
The withheld result can take from 2 weeks to 3 months to get announced. The people whose result is withheld are required to submit a statement related to their exam results and send to the Quality Control center. After that, they would take an action based on the same. Ideally the results are withheld for various reasons one of them being a candidate having a difference of two or more in different components of the exam.

shikhachauhan

May 9, 2018
Dear Seniors,

I wrote 10th November IELTS test at Lagos Nigeria (BRITISH COUNCIL test center - Classic Event Center Oregun). However I have not been able to view my result online since the results were released on 23rd Nov.

I understand that IELTS can delay or withheld results for some investigation or quality checks but I haven't received any email from them on why the delay? I have seen threads from those who experienced such saying that they got email explaining the situation just few hours before the test results were released but this isn't my case.

Any advice on what to do from those who had similar experience? If anyone is presently in same situation, do you have any update, please share.

Thanks
Hi, how long it took for them to send you test report? I am in same situation, i wrote exam on 15th december and I can't see my result online and didn't get my test report either. Thank you in advance.