+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No response from cic to visitor visa for spouse (55th day)

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I got married in august and applied for visitor visa to my spouse. It's been 55 days and no response from cic. The last email I received was application submission confirmation that I received 1 day after submission.

I am really worried, can I email them? if I do want to email, can anyone please suggest me whom to email. is there an email address that I can email them on?

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can send a Case Specific Enquiry to the Bangalore visa office + an email to BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca to request for an expedited decision
I emailed them and got a replied as below

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

The file number you have provided refers to a case at the Consulate General of Canada in New Delhi.

To ensure there is no delay in reviewing your email, please send future enquiries to the New Delhi visa office using the web form found on this web page:

Your enquiry has been forwarded to the New Delhi visa office for review.

We trust this information will be of assistance

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit, Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru / Government of Canada

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Perfect! I think you will get a decision soon

BTW have you applied to sponsor your wife (PR app)?
Thank you. Yes I submitted paper application on Friday 20th October. Although Cic website shows 12 months as processing time. I have applied outland. I am really worried, any idea how long it might take on average?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you. Yes I submitted paper application on Friday 20th October. Although Cic website shows 12 months as processing time. I have applied outland. I am really worried, any idea how long it might take on average?
Guess the Bangalore consulate has a high volume of TRV applications, and that's why her TRV app is being processed by NDVO.

In hindsight, you should have applied for her PR first..... waited a couple of months after her file was transferred to NDVO before applying for her TRV. Anyways.

I think you can expect a TRV decision pretty soon

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guess the Bangalore consulate has a high volume of TRV applications, and that's why her TRV app is being processed by NDVO.

In hindsight, you should have applied for her PR first..... waited a couple of months after her file was transferred to NDVO before applying for her TRV. Anyways.

I think you can expect a TRV decision pretty soon
Thank you. Any idea how long it would take for the decision on wife's sponsership application? Thanks again.

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Generally, it is currently taking an average of 12 months as per IRCC's estimated processing time
Yep, I checked the processing times, But I was assuming if you have any idea on average duration for members in this group. You don't have to know, but was just asking if you have came across any cases with in 3 months or 6 months etc. Thank you Anyways :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yep, I checked the processing times, But I was assuming if you have any idea on average duration for members in this group. You don't have to know, but was just asking if you have came across any cases with in 3 months or 6 months etc. Thank you Anyways :)
I haven't really been following the spouse sponsorship cases recently. I had come across a few cases early this year (NDVO) which were processed in 6-8 months

Reactions: The-SpaceGuy