+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No reply from ircc regarding addition of my baby

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
I got ita in september 2017, as I was pregnant I denied x ray and sent all medicals except x-ray to ircc, ircc was informed about same, now when I delivered I completed my medicals and received passport submission email from ircc on 12 march, as mentioned in their email I replied to them about new addition to family and requested them to instruct further, however I haven't received any reply from them till now and am worried that the email had mentioned that there is30 day timeline to submit passport, however I want my baby to accompany me too have already provided proof of funds letter too. Does anyone know what should be done further, will they reject my passport n not grant pr

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I got ita in september 2017, as I was pregnant I denied x ray and sent all medicals except x-ray to ircc, ircc was informed about same, now when I delivered I completed my medicals and received passport submission email from ircc on 12 march, as mentioned in their email I replied to them about new addition to family and requested them to instruct further, however I haven't received any reply from them till now and am worried that the email had mentioned that there is30 day timeline to submit passport, however I want my baby to accompany me too have already provided proof of funds letter too. Does anyone know what should be done further, will they reject my passport n not grant pr
Do you have your baby's passport and medicals ready? If yes, then contact CPC Ottawa through email and let them know about the change in family composition. They'll ask you to provide the above documents in addition to POF, and 2 additional forms. Once you submit them, you will get a new PPR email.

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
I
Do you have your baby's passport and medicals ready? If yes, then contact CPC Ottawa through email and let them know about the change in family composition. They'll ask you to provide the above documents in addition to POF, and 2 additional forms. Once you submit them, you will get a new PPR email.
I will get my bubs passport in day or two and post that the medicals for my baby is scheduled...all would get finished by next week...I had written to CPC Ottawa and Delhi hi high commission but not received any reply yet.....do u have CPC Ottawa email id I had sent it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca but no reply

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Raise a CSE and not email.

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
I

I will get my bubs passport in day or two and post that the medicals for my baby is scheduled...all would get finished by next week...I had written to CPC Ottawa and Delhi hi high commission but not received any reply yet.....do u have CPC Ottawa email id I had sent it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca but no reply
Did you check your CIC account? We are expecting our baby soon and I had mailed to CPC Ottawa at same email ID as you mentioned after receiving PPR. we got an ADR on the very next day regarding baby's docs and deadline extension until 30 days post due date that I mentioned in the email. So would suggest you to once check your CIC account. If no update there, go for CSE as suggested above.

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Yes I checked got nothing there . Yes I raised a cse as well ( if that's the ircc webform) u r talking about, I selected change in contact information as there was no specific tab for declaring birth. Still haven't received my reply. Am really worried now, I will again raise a cse, should I attach the baby docs do well n my passport too with cse form? May be then they can intimate how to add my bub n pay her fee? I am really worried now that I would not get pr...

Last edited: