+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No refusal and approval letter received

erylgene

Aug 28, 2019
hello everyone, have you experienced, to receive this kind of update from vfs
Visa application, tracking ID No. ****************** – Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2019-08-28 06:23:59 AM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Regards,
VFS Global

i didnt receive any approval nor refusal email.

jagdeepsingh0

Aug 19, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No. ****************** – Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2019-08-28 06:23:59 AM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Regards,
VFS Global

Hey you should check out on your email and search in all inbox over there like important , primary,spam and archive there will be many options available in your email check all..

All the best!

Last edited:

erylgene

Aug 28, 2019
Hey you should check out on your email and search in all inbox over there like important , primary,spam and archive there will be many options available in your email check all..

All the best!
Yes i did! But no emails! Just an update from vfs and an email re: validity of your biometric information.

Which contains what you need to know for subsequent temporary resident applications.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga

Regards,
VFS Global

This is just a normal message that you would get with your tracking number. It does not give you any information with regards to the decision. To get such information, you should have created an online account (with GCKEY)

erylgene

Aug 28, 2019
This is just a normal message that you would get with your tracking number. It does not give you any information with regards to the decision. To get such information, you should have created an online account (with GCKEY)
I think ill just wait my passport to arrive

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I think ill just wait my passport to arrive
@Eveslm is right, VFS does not know and will never know the decision that CIC has taken. This is why they mention it as a "processed decison envelope". If you have a GCkey account and you applied online, or linked the application, you will get to know the status immediately. Otherwise you have to wait for the passport. I got this confirmed from VFS.

Hopefully you get a positive response, best of luck.