+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Reason To Believe You Crate New Profile And get PT

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Well to me its absolutely rubbish and beyond logic to think that IF you create your profile again you get a PT. It might happen by Fluke you get A PT because you keep recreating you think you got it because of that.

There are instance where without creating profile again they get PT after 6 months. Its just a matter of ranking. They rank the Applicants above 400 according to NOC and English lvls. The day your rank comes you get PT.

Please don't spread rumors that resubmitting with get you PT

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Well to me its absolutely rubbish and beyond logic to think that IF you create your profile again you get a PT. It might happen by Fluke you get A PT because you keep recreating you think you got it because of that.

There are instance where without creating profile again they get PT after 6 months. Its just a matter of ranking. They rank the Applicants above 400 according to NOC and English lvls. The day your rank comes you get PT.

Coming from someone who asked us to withdraw EE profile as our scores were less...this hypocrisy at its heights...lol

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
There was no GUARANTEE that everyone with 400 and above would get PT. Only SOME candidates will be invited, that is clear on the website for Ontario Program.

I would advise anyone who withdrew and recreated their profile of over 400 to look at other ways to migrate IF they haven't received a PT after months of doing so.

Best of wishes!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:

How come you reach on this conclusion bro ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rafzy said:
How come you reach on this conclusion bro ?
Well there are people sitting here without resubmitting and getting Pt after three four months. How can silly submitting thing change everything
You all thik the system is so Bogus. The whole express Entry is based on Education and English levels. And than they say they select randomly? I mean if they wanted random people what was EE for? there is nothing random. All is planned and systematic.

This is like If u tell someone start resubmitting and You will get Pt. That fellow keep resubmitting,. And when he get Pt he will tell 10 others he got Pt because he resubmitted. Rafzy you were given a rank. when there were no others entered with NOC above you, you were selected. simple. Please dont think you were selected for creating new profile and submitting. I mean with this notion you will get PR ? DOnt u trust your own skills for which you are selected
and not randomly

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
Well there are people sitting here without resubmitting and getting Pt after three four months. How can silly submitting thing change everything
You all thik the system is so Bogus. The whole express Entry is based on Education and English levels. And than they say they select randomly? I mean if they wanted random people what was EE for? there is nothing random. All is planned and systematic.

This is like If u tell someone start resubmitting and You will get Pt. That fellow keep resubmitting,. And when he get Pt he will tell 10 others he got Pt because he resubmitted. Rafzy you were given a rank. when there were no others entered with NOC above you, you were selected. simple. Please dont think you were selected for creating new profile and submitting. I mean with this notion you will get PR ? DOnt u trust your own skills for which you are selected
and not randomly
Quiet agreeable reply by your side. I also agree by your details.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

soo... you resubmitted and didn't get a PT?
people had to recreate and resubmit as profiles created before June weren't eligible to be considered for Ontario PNP. That's all.

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
bestofluck said:

and not randomly
Hi, could you also analyze how the ranking was like for people with spouse and lose scores?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
memoff2 said:
Hi, could you also analyze how the ranking was like for people with spouse and lose scores?
what i meant was Ontario must have designed some system to pick up applicants from all the people above 400. They must have ranked them. The pick up people as per ranks. the ones keep adding and so ranks keep changing. When your turn comes you will get PT. Simple. Like if my NOC is not much preferred than they would rank me lower. Until there are applicants with even lower rank i wont get PT.

Well dont bother all this. Relax and wait lets see what happens. Life goes on whether in Canada or Not.

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
bestofluck said:
what i meant was Ontario must have designed some system to pick up applicants from all the people above 400. They must have ranked them. The pick up people as per ranks. the ones keep adding and so ranks keep changing. When your turn comes you will get PT. Simple. Like if my NOC is not much preferred than they would rank me lower. Until there are applicants with even lower rank i wont get PT.

Well dont bother all this. Relax and wait lets see what happens. Life goes on whether in Canada or Not.
Make sense, I heard a lot of people saying they recreate profile and got PT, but just can't find any proof to that! There is also possibility that they got PT say 3 months by keeping recreating profile, but if they might actually got PT in 2 months just do nothing and wait, finally will get PT anyway and just attribute this to recreating profile, who knows...