+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No ppr email after security passed and it’s been a month

Aaron XIANG

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi guys, my apt is match 5 2019 and I unfortunately went through security screening. Fortunately my security screening is passed on Dec 5. the problem is that I haven't got the ppr email ever since Dec 5. It's been almost a month. Most candidates get ppr email in a week or so after security passed. I called Cici multiple times but they keep saying it will be finalized soon. Also i checked with cic and knew that my eligibility has always been 'recommended pass" even now instead of pass. It's not review required either. I am so worried i couldn't sleep. Why did this happen to me? first security screening now this unreasonable wait after security passed? Anyway went through the same situation?

Jalil8882

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi guys, my apt is match 5 2019 and I unfortunately went through security screening. Fortunately my security screening is passed on Dec 5. the problem is that I haven't got the ppr email ever since Dec 5. It's been almost a month. Most candidates get ppr email in a week or so after security passed. I called Cici multiple times but they keep saying it will be finalized soon. Also i checked with cic and knew that my eligibility has always been 'recommended pass" even now instead of pass. It's not review required either. I am so worried i couldn't sleep. Why did this happen to me? first security screening now this unreasonable wait after security passed? Anyway went through the same situation?
Dont worry it happens .
My application was passed as of October 20th 2019 and i received my landing interview email on 6th Jan.
So dontvworry you will most probably get it in one or two week.

My visa office was Montreal, the slowest of all.

Aaron XIANG

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Dont worry it happens .
My application was passed as of October 20th 2019 and i received my landing interview email on 6th Jan.
So dontvworry you will most probably get it in one or two week.

My visa office was Montreal, the slowest of all.
Man thanks you! I just got really frustrated seeing everyone else getting the golden emails while I have to wait in anxiety. You said your case passed in October, do you mind me asking what you mean by pass? My security and criminality passed and eligibility is recommended pass. CIC says it is awaiting the final review of an officer. There is no review required either. I am so confused.

Jalil8882

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Man thanks you! I just got really frustrated seeing everyone else getting the golden emails while I have to wait in anxiety. You said your case passed in October, do you mind me asking what you mean by pass? My security and criminality passed and eligibility is recommended pass. CIC says it is awaiting the final review of an officer. There is no review required either. I am so confused.
Ok so thats what happened exactly with me.
Even if every thing is passed and all che ks are done, there is one final review by the visa officer .
In my case the final decision was made or you can say that my file was approved by that officer on 11 December.

Jalil8882

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Dont worry if everything is passed you will get you mail in some time and now a days its normal to cross 6 months timeline.
My Aor is 22nd march 2019 and golden email came on 6 jan 2020

Reactions: DKalkhand

Aaron XIANG

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Montreal
are
Dont worry if everything is passed you will get you mail in some time and now a days its normal to cross 6 months timeline.
My Aor is 22nd march 2019 and golden email came on 6 jan 2020
are you Sydney voice?

Aaron XIANG

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Montreal
also anyone know how long the Sydney office has been on holiday? some say it's from Christmas till Jan 5. that's super long. Is that true?

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
dude, I passed all the assessment since December 24,2019.. since then, no PPR mail.. waiting is killing me too...

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hello all..even I am waiting for the golden mail also..AOR 21st July.. Cic agent saying all passed including security criminality bg medical eligibility..even in GCMS notes 2 nd page its showing Final: approved..can someone pls let me know when can I get the ppr mail..keeping patience is very difficult now..

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hello all..even I am waiting for the golden mail also..AOR 21st July.. Cic agent saying all passed including security criminality bg medical eligibility..even in GCMS notes 2 nd page its showing Final: approved..can someone pls let me know when can I get the ppr mail..keeping patience is very difficult now..
When you guys finally get the PPR mail?