+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No PPR after RPRF and DM

narzy

Jul 16, 2014
I took the medical exam in November 2013, and the result was received probably in Fenbruary or March of 2014. Then I was requested to pay RPRF on March 21st, 2014. The fee was paid on the same, and when I checked online of my application status, it become Decision Made on about May 12th, 2012. Nothing happened after that. It's been 2 months, I send an email to CPP-O 4 weeks ago, and haven't heard anything from them yet...

I heard some earlier applicants got RPRF request and PPR in the same email, but for me, the email only requested RPRF and directly mentioned that do not send my passport before I am requested to.

Anyone with the same situation got PPR recently? I am really nervous ??? ???

plawrie

Jan 22, 2014
My RPRF was paid end of Feb 2014. Online status changed to In Process March 3 2014. Medicals done again in April. Still waiting.....
My application was submitted Feb 2013 this has been a 16 month process for us so far

I so done with waiting

narzy

Jul 16, 2014
plawrie said:
My RPRF was paid end of Feb 2014. Online status changed to In Process March 3 2014. Medicals done again in April. Still waiting.....
My application was submitted Feb 2013 this has been a 16 month process for us so far

I so done with waiting
R u in DM right now?

Jul 6, 2014
narzy said:
I took the medical exam in November 2013, and the result was received probably in Fenbruary or March of 2014. Then I was requested to pay RPRF on March 21st, 2014. The fee was paid on the same, and when I checked online of my application status, it become Decision Made on about May 12th, 2012. Nothing happened after that. It's been 2 months, I send an email to CPP-O 4 weeks ago, and haven't heard anything from them yet...

I heard some earlier applicants got RPRF request and PPR in the same email, but for me, the email only requested RPRF and directly mentioned that do not send my passport before I am requested to.

Anyone with the same situation got PPR recently? I am really nervous ??? ???
I assume you meant "it become DM on about May 12th, 2014"

See "decision made" topic started by twintwin0228

There are some people in the same situation. I am one of them. I got DM in May too.

Jacinta

Nov 29, 2013
Hi
Narzy we have same situation. Im done with my medical june 16. Then july 12 i received an email that i need to pay my rprf. I dont know if i will be happy or nervous. My ecas still showed application received.. ???

narzy

Jul 16, 2014
waitingstill999 said:
I assume you meant "it become DM on about May 12th, 2014"

See "decision made" topic started by twintwin0228

There are some people in the same situation. I am one of them. I got DM in May too.
Yes your are right. Since there are a bunch people in this situation, someone in CIC should have noticed it already, guess there is nothing else we can do other than wait...

narzy

Jul 16, 2014
Jacinta said:
Hi
Narzy we have same situation. Im done with my medical june 16. Then july 12 i received an email that i need to pay my rprf. I dont know if i will be happy or nervous. My ecas still showed application received.. ???
you are 2 months behind... anyway, i know people got DM in June got rprf already, like i said, you might get your ppr earlier than i do ;D