+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO PAYSTUBS OR OFFER LETTER - ONLY INCOME TAX RETURNS . IS IT ENOUGH FOR PR APP?

INIHOR

Nov 6, 2016
Hello,

I received an ITA for Canadian PR and before I could go ahead collating the documents , someone please clarify the following:

Before the ITA, I had submitted my experience certificate which clearly stated I received salary by cash or cheque. My manager is the sole proprietor and I have been working under him since 2012 in his medical center. Since I don't receive any pay stubs, I have filed for Income Tax and have the same as proof. I intend to show Income Tax returns for the last 3 years. as a part of the statement it shows income from the center.

So is experience letter and IT returns enough to show proof of employment? I can also show bank statements to show income flow. If there is anyone out there from India who had employers who paid them in cash and had applied for Canadian PR, I would like to hear from you.

Suggestions from anyone is welcome. Thanks for your time.

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
Experience Letter states how much you are earning along with your roles and responsibilities. Is it on letter head? If yes, then I think you are good to go!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The reference letter is the most important document to provide. As long as it clearly states your duties and responsibilities you'll be fine.

Cheers ;)

INIHOR

Nov 6, 2016
YES. The experience letter is on a letterhead and duly stamped with firm stamp too.

Thank you very much.

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
As long as you have a reference letter from your manager stating your duties and salary, everything that's stated on the CIC website then you are good to go. Everything else like paystubs, income tax are just additional. If they need for clarification for those additional documents, CIC will ask you for more docs. Otherwise, just reference letter is good.

BTW, COULD YOU PLEAE TURN OFF CAP WHEN YOU'RE TYPING??? YOU'RE NOT YELLING AT ANYONE, ARE YOU???

INIHOR

Nov 6, 2016
lannguyen said:
As long as you have a reference letter from your manager stating your duties and salary, everything that's stated on the CIC website then you are good to go. Everything else like paystubs, income tax are just additional. If they need for clarification for those additional documents, CIC will ask you for more docs. Otherwise, just reference letter is good.

BTW, COULD YOU PLEAE TURN OFF CAP WHEN YOU'RE TYPING??? YOU'RE NOT YELLING AT ANYONE, ARE YOU???
WHEN SOMETHING IS TYPED IN CAPS KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY- DOES THAT MEAN THE PERSON IS YELLING?

INIHOR

Nov 6, 2016
I WOULD BE GOING AHEAD WITH MY APPLICATION SHORTLY AND WILL PROVIDE ANY UPDATES AS THEY ARISE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR SEND ME AN INTERNAL TEXT IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY DISCUSSION. WILL BE GLAD TO HELP.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES.

sweetcute123

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2016
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
24-01-2017

INIHOR

Nov 6, 2016
Hello Everyone.
Just to let the audience know I successfully received my PR confirmation.
Though I didn't have paytubs, I had income tax returns and Form 16A.
It was sufficient for the evidence point of view.

Thanks and if anybody have any questions please message me. I ll more than happy to answer any questions similar to my case.

Reactions: ekramece

Noramoda

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hello Everyone.
Just to let the audience know I successfully received my PR confirmation.
Though I didn't have paytubs, I had income tax returns and Form 16A.
It was sufficient for the evidence point of view.

Thanks and if anybody have any questions please message me. I ll more than happy to answer any questions similar to my case.

Hi, how can i contact you ? Needed to understand a few things in detail. Would be very kind of you.
Thanks