+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No passport request yet

Madhav91

Sep 3, 2021
Hello,
I have applied for PR under CEC but Im not currently in Canada.
I had submitted my application on July 13, 2020 and waited almost a year before submitting a request for gcms notes.
It shows that file has been approved since March 2, 2021. COPR number is available, print queue is blank and the outgoing messages do not show an official letter being sent out.
When I enquired from cic about this, the response was generic. It just said that they are working on my application and I should wait for the official letter.
Its been 6 months since the approval based on gcms notes, but the status in the portal still shows "we are reviewing your eligibility" and I haven't yet received my official letter or passport request.
Is this a common occurrence with the wait time? Can anyone please shed some light on it?
Thank you

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello,
I had submitted my application on July 13, 2020 and waited almost a year before submitting a request for gcms notes.
It shows that file has been approved since March 2, 2021. COPR number is available, print queue is blank and the outgoing messages do not show an official letter being sent out.
When I enquired from cic about this, the response was generic. It just said that they are working on my application and I should wait for the official letter.
Its been 6 months since the approval based on gcms notes, but the status in the portal still shows "we are reviewing your eligibility" and I haven't yet received my official letter or passport request.
Is this a common occurrence with the wait time? Can anyone please shed some light on it?
Thank you
Same here, AOR July 10, 2020 tho. Are you in the group “CPCO COVID RFV”? Stupid IRCC is so busy dealing with 2021 CEC applicants and Afghanistan refugees, and left our files behind.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello,
Thank you
It now depends on the country of residence to ask for the PPR.
India has been in lockdown since March.
Some did receive PPR request, it has not been full fledged yet.