+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no MR with AOR...

i m_patel

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
hi

i received AOR last week but did not receive MR with AOR...i thought now a days we get MR with AOR...i am worried if anything is wrong....please help

thanks

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
You only get MR with AOR if your application wil be processed in Canada. if you requested a different office outside of canada for your application to be processed - you will receieve a MR from that particular office once your application gets tranferred to them. Hope this helps. Try checking your spam folder too.

Regards

i m_patel

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
hi

thanks for reply..

i requested sydney, NS as visa office to process my application and which i realised after submitting my application that sydney, NS is not processing center any more and i have heard that they send all application to cpc-ottawa for processing.

looking forward to your reply...appriciate your knowledge and help..

thanks again

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Are you in Canada or Outside Canada ? If your residential address in the Form is outside canada, the file will be sent to that country. If you are in Canada and have not receieved the request may be email them

starla

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think thats the new way this day... My housemate received her medical request ten days after she received her AOR...

i m_patel

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
yes i am currently in canada and residential address in application is same. i will email them and hope that they will reply. and when i check my app status in ECAS it says ' Application Received'. i thought it usually says 'In process' instead. thanks for your suggestion.

starla if you dont mind asking me when did your roommate received her AOR??....because my friends got AOR in july and got MR same day...

Appreciate your time and knowledge guys...

thanks