+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No mention of name in reference letter - Missed it while sending letter - Included ID card of my colleague

chandhya

Jul 15, 2020
Hi all,

My reference letter, is attached for view here.

I've gotten all the details, of my colleague referring me, and have the entire reference letter, prepared, signed by him and notarized.
The only missing piece of information, would be the name of the colleague. It has his email, phone number and job title. Attaching a copy of his ID badge, which includes his name.
Hesitant to ask him for another copy of the letter, with the name included. Is it ok, to submit this letter, since the ID badge holds his name?

Reactions: Uvr

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi all,

My reference letter, is attached for view here.

I've gotten all the details, of my colleague referring me, and have the entire reference letter, prepared, signed by him and notarized.
The only missing piece of information, would be the name of the colleague. It has his email, phone number and job title. Attaching a copy of his ID badge, which includes his name.
Hesitant to ask him for another copy of the letter, with the name included. Is it ok, to submit this letter, since the ID badge holds his name?
this is fine.