+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO MATCH FOUND - problem in linking visa application online

uzair96

Oct 14, 2017
I am facing problem in linking my paper based apllication to online. After entering all correct details, while searching application it shows no data found. I have tried 3 times it shows the same. I do not have my application no thus I gave all information through Family name, given name and DOB category. If you know what could have cause this problem, please let me know asap. It has been more than 25 days I submitted the file. Please help or guide

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
I am facing problem in linking my paper based apllication to online. After entering all correct details, while searching application it shows no data found. I have tried 3 times it shows the same. I do not have my application no thus I gave all information through Family name, given name and DOB category. If you know what could have cause this problem, please let me know asap. It has been more than 25 days I submitted the file. Please help or guide
Even the smallest discrepancy in filling details will not link the account. You have to be extremely meticulous while filling.. The date of commencing and ending your course also has to be the same that you entered in your forms.. Check that too..

The Indian Student

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Even the smallest discrepancy in filling details will not link the account. You have to be extremely meticulous while filling.. The date of commencing and ending your course also has to be the same that you entered in your forms.. Check that too..
Yes i agree to kay2018 even i was able to link after 15-20 attempts.. and you are allowed max 5 attempts in 24 hours

Reactions: Kay2018

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
try this and especially point no. 9

https://caipsgcms.com/blog/8/How-To-Link-Your-Paper-Based-Application-To-Your-Online-Cic-Account

Reactions: uzair96

uzair96

Oct 14, 2017
What does it mean???
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Medicals cleared or not????
Would be helpful if anyone knows the meaning of above status.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
What does it mean???
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Medicals cleared or not????
Would be helpful if anyone knows the meaning of above status.
did you submit medicals upfront?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes I was done with medicals before submitting visa file and had attached the same copy with it.
still not cleared. once cleared they will update saying that you have cleared medicals.