+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No local office transfer ...is this normal ...seniors please advise

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi ,

I applied in Nov 2014 , received email AOR in Jan 2015 , went into in process on Feb 3rd 2015 . However since that date , my application has not been transferred to my local office .

Kindly advise is this normal for a file to stuck that long in Sydney . Besides , what could be any possible factors/reasons that could delay LOT ?

Seniors , experts please advise !

Thanks

P.S. My son and spouse applied in September 2014 and their files were transferred to local office within one week of getting in process

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
newcomer said:
Hi ,

I applied in Nov 2014 , received email AOR in Jan 2015 , went into in process on Feb 3rd 2015 . However since that date , my application has not been transferred to my local office .

Kindly advise is this normal for a file to stuck that long in Sydney . Besides , what could be any possible factors/reasons that could delay LOT ?

Thanks

P.S. My son and spouse applied in September 2014 and their files were transferred to local office within one week of getting in process
Usually file transfer takes around 2-30 days. Sometimes they update ecas few days later. Please be patient and wait for few more days.
In my case, my file got transferred on 27th feb but ecas showed up the update on 6th march.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
thecoolguysam said:
Usually file transfer takes around 2-30 days. Sometimes they update ecas few days later. Please be patient and wait for few more days.
In my case, my file got transferred on 27th feb but ecas showed up the update on 6th march.

Thank you for your input , however would appreciate others' experiences as well.

ecs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife just wrote the test in Edmonton and here as never said the file was transferred to local office. So I don't think its an issue.

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
newcomer said:
Hi ,

Thanks

Hi There, my application was received in Sydney on October 6th 2014. I got AOR and booklet on Dec 12.My Ecas has not been updated but my file is in Scarborough. My Ecas stops at We started precessing your application on November 20, 2014

I call CIC like every week to see if there is an update. Last week the agent told me my file was transferred to Scarborough on Jan 31 2015 and yesterday another agent told me it was received in Scarborough on March 6 2015. Now pending test invitation. Each time, different agents told me it is a Routine Application.

SO, CALL CIC! AND ASK FOR UPDATES! THE AGENT WILL PUT YOU ON HOLD AND GO GET THE INFO FOR YOU!