+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No linking for OWP after AOR

JenCan

Apr 22, 2019
Category........
FAM
I have successfully linked PR online but no luck on linking OWP for about a week now.
is it normal to not be able to link OWP or should I be checking with CIC about it?
I am not worried about it yet since people who applied around the same time hasn't received any but I have to decide now if I have to re-apply for visitor visa or not. visitor expires July 10.

or any tips to link OWP online? i tried every combinations!

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
I have successfully linked PR online but no luck on linking OWP for about a week now.
is it normal to not be able to link OWP or should I be checking with CIC about it?
I am not worried about it yet since people who applied around the same time hasn't received any but I have to decide now if I have to re-apply for visitor visa or not. visitor expires July 10.

or any tips to link OWP online? i tried every combinations!
OWP will not be the same UCI, that might be your issue? You can certainly give them a call to check on status. Did you submit OWP at the same time as your PR app?

JenCan

Apr 22, 2019
Category........
FAM
We were able to link when it was close to the approval. approved 4 days after linking

Rsp1990

Aug 24, 2019
My Timeline:

PR+OWP
Submitted Application: 12th July 2019
Application Receipt: 19th July 2019
AOR: 27th August 2019
AOR linked Online: 27th August 2019
OWP: Unable to link - present (tried all the combinations but it didn’t work)

For those who are able to link OWP online, please help us. Thank you my friends. I’m wishing all of us a smooth journey and successes in the end.

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
My Timeline:

PR+OWP
Submitted Application: 12th July 2019
Application Receipt: 19th July 2019
AOR: 27th August 2019
AOR linked Online: 27th August 2019
OWP: Unable to link - present (tried all the combinations but it didn’t work)

For those who are able to link OWP online, please help us. Thank you my friends. I’m wishing all of us a smooth journey and successes in the end.
Were you able to link your OWP at all?