+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No link to upload receipt of payment for RPRF

kausibalu95

Jul 12, 2019
Hi,
I received a request letter to pay RPRF on 26th November. the deadline was mentioned as 2019/12/03. I paid using the e-payment portal. but there was no link to upload my receipt in m cic account. I submitted a webform, Is there any other way to upload receipt. since my deadline is very near I am worried. is there anyone who could tell me if there is a way to upload. Thanks in advance

Willsabraham

Mar 12, 2019
Hi,
I received a request letter to pay RPRF on 26th November. the deadline was mentioned as 2019/12/03. I paid using the e-payment portal. but there was no link to upload my receipt in m cic account. I submitted a webform, Is there any other way to upload receipt. since my deadline is very near I am worried. is there anyone who could tell me if there is a way to upload. Thanks in advance
I too got the request for RPRF on 26th and paid same day. I had emailed them the request form and the receipt at
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca.

What is your timeline?

Willsabraham

Mar 12, 2019
I submitted application on onctober 30. I received this letter on november 26th. But I am applying from USA. You have any idea should I be sending to the above email id?
You have to send it to your Local Vis iffi e if your applying from outside canada

kausibalu95

Jul 12, 2019
Oh okay thanks.. I found a link “view submitted application or upload documents” in the top of the home page. There I uploaded the receipt.. Thanks a lot for helping out