+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No job description available for NOC how can I match my experience please help

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Hi
I got my CiC approval in june now I am ready to send my documents to the London visa office.My problem is one of my experience is under NOC 2171 (computer systems analyst)
I have recieved my Refernce letter today from my ex-employe but their is no job description available for this profession on CANADA NOC website (www5.hsrdc.gc.ca) please advise me how can I match my job description is their any other way around to solve this problem I want to make sure my job description does match with NOC 2171. PLEASE HELP ON THIS ISSUE.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Riz1, make your own job description and type it on the company's letterhead and get it signed and stamped by your previous supervisor/boss. Also do attach his card with it. Additionally, send as many assisting documents with the application as you can, like any achievements or accolades during that job tenure and any certificates or trainings you received

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
if nothing is available you can submit a notarized copy of the same it will also help but yes add as many supportings like bank statmts, salary slips, exp certificates...etc etc...

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
But how do I get the job description for this NOC no job description is available at official NOC web site and we have to match atleast 80% of job roles according to the describe NOC tittle but for my NOC. No job description is available how do I get this information please help.